Let's talk Playoffs

Ron Rico

Baltimore Ravens at San Francisco 49ers

This could be a Super Bowl preview. It also matters in the playoff race, although the 49ers lead the rest of the NFC by a full game and the No. 1 seed seems inevitable whether they win or lose. The Ravens also have a game lead over the rest of the AFC, and the Dolphins are the only team within one game of them. Dolphins-Ravens in Week 17 could decide the top seed. A win over the 49ers would maintain the Ravens' cushion in that race, however. Baltimore also clinches the division with a win and a Browns loss or tie, or a tie and a Browns loss.

1 minute ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Miami dropping to the 7th seed and being one and done on the road against KC is going to be great.

Fun fact, the Jets have missed the playoffs for 13 straight seasons and still have 6 playoff wins since Miami’s last one. 

Other than that, who do like? I'm down with Detroit. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Miami dropping to the 7th seed and being one and done on the road against KC is going to be great.

Fun fact, the Jets have missed the playoffs for 13 straight seasons and still have 6 playoff wins since Miami’s last one. 

Fins have had the easiest SOS through 14 weeks and have the most difficult SOS for the remainder of the season. They've been getting smashed by all good teams they face so far.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Fins have had the easiest SOS through 14 weeks and have the most difficult SOS for the remainder of the season. They've been getting smashed by all good teams they face so far.

Yeah, they're not going anywhere, even if they make the playoffs.  The Bills are exploding through the toughest part of their schedule. 

3 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

Other than that, who do like? I'm down with Detroit. 

I'm rooting for the Lions to win the whole thing, but its hard to not see the 49ers in the SB right now. 

I think the Bills could go on a run if they get in, but I'm not sure they will actually get in. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

I'm rooting for the Lions to win the whole thing, but its hard to not see the 49ers in the SB right now. 

I think the Bills could go on a run if they get in, but I'm not sure they will actually get in. 

I'm with you, I think the Niners win the whole kitten kaboodle this year, but I'm gonna root for the Lions. The AFC really is a crapshoot. Don't care about seeding in the AFC as long as the Chiefs don't get the number 1 seed. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

Niners look the best BUT, purdy has a noodle elbow.

KC and the Eagles getting counted out way to fast by people.

Ravens will get upset early.

Lions will be a dangerous team.

I do not think the Bills can put together enough good games in a row.

My number 1 priority is the Chiefs getting bounced. I do not want to see those assholes in another SB. Ever. Again.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

As of today — feels like the 9ers to lose. They’ve blown the Cowboys and Eagles off the field, will likely be the 1 seed and while the AFC is deep the top contenders feel underwhelming. They’re the team to beat and barring injury I think they pull it off.

Dolphins are frauds, and I don’t believe in Jags. AFC will be Ravens, Chiefs, or Bills.