So Siemain it is....

Beerfish

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll continue to start "fire everybody threads," even if we win!

He's a troll. Pretends to be a fan of the Jets, but he's not. He's not a fan. He's a troll here to wind people up. I know that, you probably know that, but alot of other usernames here, don't. So they respond and continue to feed him. I respond to his posts because I'm in on the joke, I know he's just a troll.  

2 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

“The NY Jets, giving you semen for over 60 years”

And gave birth to absolutely nothing!

Only the most impitent semen for us Jets fans.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yesss gimme more of that Semen

Always leave them wanting more!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is so predictable.  Siemen will look halfway decent in beating Washington on sunday and for the next 4 days, it will be “Why didnt we start this guy sooner” threads.

They Jets will then get smoked by the browns, simien will look awful, and it will be back to “fire everybody” threads.

We need new blood on this board.  Jet fans are boring and predictable.

Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

If Trevor can just manage to get Wilson and Breece the ball, he’s going to get a win on Sunday
Oh it's happening.. cue the Semen>Wilson thread up ... Ignoring the fact that Washington might be the next worst team in the NFL.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I was rooting for Zach to start on Sunday. But then I saw the comments from Siemian about how excited he is to get a chance to play and I believe him. So I'm rooting for him to play well and of course for the Jets to win. If he plays well he could be in the mix to be AR's backup next year. 

I was rooting for Zach to start on Sunday. But then I saw the comments from Siemian about how excited he is to get a chance to play and I believe him. So I'm rooting for him to play well and of course for the Jets to win. If he plays well he could be in the mix to be AR's backup next year. 
He's been around the league for a minute... So he must have some sort of talent.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is so predictable.  Siemen will look halfway decent in beating Washington on sunday and for the next 4 days, it will be “Why didnt we start this guy sooner” threads.

They Jets will then get smoked by the browns, simien will look awful, and it will be back to “fire everybody” threads.

We need new blood on this board.  Jet fans are boring and predictable.

I've tried, I really have but you're an ass, brother. 

• Haha 1