CBPOY: Hamlin or Flacco?

Hamlin or Flacco?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Hamlin or Flacco?

• Hamlin
    • Flacco
    • Other (specify in thread)

I accidentally voted for Flacco - meant to vote “other” - Neither guy has played enough to get that award, IMO

Hamlin would be a sentimental choice, but I think you have to play a meaningful amount and contribute . . . Maybe Lamar? He’s going to be the MVP, though.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I accidentally voted for Flacco - meant to vote “other” - Neither guy has played enough to get that award, IMO

Hamlin would be a sentimental choice, but I think you have to play a meaningful amount and contribute . . . Maybe Lamar? He’s going to be the MVP, though.  

@Jetsfan80 please subtract one from Flacco and add one to Other when tallying the final vote. Thank you.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Hey ghost

how is syracuse bb?
can they keep it within 14 at duke?

Autry has them playing well right now. The problem is although they’ve won the games they’re supposed to win, they lost badly in the ones they were supposed to lose.

Long story short, I placed a small bet taking the points, but it was more with my heart than my head. 

i voted Flacco even though he only played a few games, but we all know the NFL likes good publicity and will give it to Hamlin cause hes not dead.

nobody even knew his name before he almost died. now his win will be covered by TMZ and be in every paper. the NFL loves that. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Is there a certain amount of games you have to miss ? Someone get Pennington on the horn and find out WTF is going on with this award.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Is there a certain amount of games you have to miss ? Someone get Pennington on the horn and find out WTF is going on with this award.

It was only a matter of time before someone brought up Chad’s name in this thread. I wasn’t expecting to get a laugh when it happened though… 😂

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

It was only a matter of time before someone brought up Chad’s name in this thread. I wasn’t expecting to get a laugh when it happened though… 😂

funny it was me since I really liked Pennington but his injuries were just too much to overcome

• Upvote 2

following opinions of others in this thread.   Hamlin and Flacco have not played enough and Tua seems like a legit good choice.

also if not being dead is a qualification, over half of our roster would not qualify

Edited by pajet
add comment
  • Haha 1