** Washington vs. Michigan - Official NCAA National Championship Thread **

So where does Harbaugh end up?

I am sure michgan will pay whatever he wants after making him take  pay cut.

I would guess he is back to the NFL though, he has had enough of college.

Chargers would be a good location for him.

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

You'll eat these words. He's a natural with size and speed and will destroy the combine with the production to back it up.

He was born to be a WR. 

And because we beat the Redskins and Pats we’ll miss him by one pick😩

10 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Not necessarily third rounder, I still think he’ll go round one. But there’s no denying his stock took a decent hit with this performance. 

I think his stock was decided before this game even happened.

11 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

How are we going to afford both of them cap wise? Not to mention the draft capital it would cost to get DeVante?

They’re going to have to get creative, probably push some money back, and have players take cuts or get cut (looking at you Laken Tomlinson).  Those hoping for a tag and trade of Huff might be disappointed to see him walk for nothing if they can’t work out a long-term deal.  If they tag Bryce it’s going to seriously hinder their ability to sign guys in FA because of the money that comes with the tag.  Any team interested will wait the Jets out knowing that they have to go all-in and can’t wait too long to get players.

Bakhtiari, is a guy who will “take less” to reunite with Aaron.  I put that into quotes because he still needs to be released (likely) and if he is, I don’t think he’ll command mega bucks with his injury history.  Personally, I don’t want him, nor do I want to get in another “We technically don’t have to release him and will hold onto him” pissing match with Green Bay again.

Like I said, it’s more of a gut feeling, but the Raiders are probably going to rebuild, know they can get a good haul for Adams, and that contract isn’t what they need right now.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

i'm so here for it. I'm exhausted of being right with these WRs. Jameson for days they said 2 years ago. JSN to the moon they said

He's a round 2 talent. 

Don't force me to go back to the JI time machine. 

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The one getting the most buzz is Chargers because Harbaugh coached a San Diego State and he loves Herbert, but it’d be pretty sweet to watch him get the Bears up and running. 

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Jets would be a better location.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bears

8 minutes ago, RobR said:

Don't force me to go back to the JI time machine. 

I'll start the portal for you brother haha. I don't know what crimes of the past you think I'm responsible for. But my resume is clean enough 

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I'll start the portal for you brother haha. I don't know what crimes of the past you think I'm responsible for. But my resume is clean enough 

Odunze was on Feldman’s freaks list and is supposedly going to drop a 4.37/40 with good jumps. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The one getting the most buzz is Chargers because Harbaugh coached a San Diego State and he loves Herbert, but it’d be pretty sweet to watch him get the Bears up and running. 

I said the Bears would be the perfect spot for him when he got entangled in the scandal this season. it makes so much sense. He played there for 6 years and it’s an up and coming team with a lot of draft capital.
Things have changed though from when I said it. The Bears finished their year on the upswing, and there hasn’t been a lot of talk regarding their GM and HC being on the hot seat. If they’re interested, the Bears would have to tread carefully and make sure Harbaugh also has a real interest in the job.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

As a wr, do NOT raise your hand and say hey i am open!  It takes you out of your stride.   If you are open the QB will see you or he won;t

That’s something that is taught & practiced from day 1, if a receiver is incapable of doing that, then he’s Definitely Not an nfl receiver.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I can't say to know anything about his mindset on leaving college, but after what he dealt with in SF, I think he'd want a stable situation in ownership and total control of football operations including hiring the GM. I think it makes sense from an "on-field" perspective, but John Spanos is director of football operations. He'd have to be willing to cede all control to Harbaugh.

Then there's the cost.. they have a lot of debt from the move and the in-fighting amongst the Spanos family over finances related to the team. Harbaugh, if he comes back to the NFL, is likely to the highest paid coach/front office person in the league. I wonder if they'd be excited to hand out a 20+ million a year contract.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Odunze was on Feldman’s freaks list and is supposedly going to drop a 4.37/40 with good jumps. 

i'll hold my breath... regardless Jameson ran a whatever. Its just about that

9 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I agree and I think JD might be thinking something similar based on his playmakers comments today.  You can piece together a solid OL via FA and mid round picks. 

You can’t load up with legit outside weapons that way.

Fantasy Island thinking. Let’s piece together an OL. It’s always worked so well before.