~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/14

Green Bay, with a young franchise QB, essentially built by Joe Douglas's folly vs Dallas and one of the more underrated NFL coaches.  Two teams high on T0M Shanes #enemies# list.

Dallas is usually dominant at home, should be a good game.  I expect Dallas's D to have a big game.

LA Rams lead by hero and innovator Mike LaFleur who developed a guy named Puka into a rookie pro bowler and top end wr. vs the Lions who everyone likes.   LaPorta will probably play could be the big Goff revenge game.

Looking forward to both games.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

McCarthy declaring today, too. He gone

Jerry Jones has always been pretty patient, I'd be surprised if mccarthy is turfed win or lose.  Dallas would have to just get smashed with multiple coaching gaffs.

Green Bay:

WRs:

Jayden Reed - 2nd rounder - 23

Christian Watson - 2nd rounder - 24

Romeo Doubs - 4th rounder - 23

Dontayvion Wicks - 5th rounder - 22

Bo Melton - 7th rounder - 24

TEs:

Luke Musgrave - 2nd rounder - 23

Tucker Kraft - 3rd rounder - 23

Joe Douglas goes out and gets Allan Lazard, Randall Cobb, Mecole Hardman

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

This is what it’s all about. 

How so? The Iggles fans did that years ago over the org’s objections, then they got frostbitten fingers and and sued the Iggles 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Can both of these teams lose?  I mean you can't root for the Cowboys just because, but I'm admittedly quite bitter towards the Packers.

I suppose I can manage to see one lose today and the other next week.

Why? They literally told everyone they wanted Rodgers off the team at all costs and then Joe D ran to them with the checkbook so to speak and kept bidding against himself.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Why? They literally told everyone they wanted Rodgers off the team at all costs and then Joe D ran to them with the checkbook so to speak and kept bidding against himself.

Exactly... and it's just not right for someone to take advantage of the mentally impaired like that.

• Haha 2