~~~Saturday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/20

"I'm at the FOOTBALL GAME!! I'm at the GROCERY STORE!! I'm at the Combination Football game and grocery store...!!" "I'm at the FOOTBALL GAME!! I'm at the GROCERY STORE!! I'm at the Combination Football game and grocery store...!!" "I'm at the FOOTBALL GAME!! I'm at the GROCERY STORE!! I'm at the Combination Football game and grocery store...!!""I'm at the FOOTBALL GAME!! I'm at the GROCERY STORE!! I'm at the Combination Football game and grocery store...!!"

Someone... someone please, please KILL ME... there hasn't been an incident this bad since the PaRappa the Rapper Earworm incident of 2002...

Imagine the jokes about CJ Stroud's mother that would be going on right now if CJ Stroud was our QB.

EDIT: What's up with the negative voting?  Has anyone paid attention to how Lisa Wilson has been treated on JN?

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1

Texans bringing the heat.

Re Blake Cashman - As I've said a hundred times about the 17 million dollar man mosley.  You can find linebackers that make a ton of tackles anywhere, the easiest thing to find in the NFL.  Paying mosley that amount of money is idiotic.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

First missed field goal attempt from inside 50 yards by Fairbairn in his last 39 attempts. Not a good time to miss such an attempt.

Hawaiian born kicker kicking in frigid conditions.

Harbaugh rested his starters in the regular season the last time they clinched the No. 1. And then they choked their first game of the playoffs. 

He did the same this year and looks like they may choke again. 

Parcells never believed in resting his starters after clinching a playoff position. He said, paraphrasing, it created a “non competitive mindset.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

Harbaugh rested his starters in the regular season the last time they clinched the No. 1. And then they choked their first game of the playoffs. 

He did the same this year and looks like they may choke again. 

Parcells never believed in resting his starters after clinching a playoff position. He said, paraphrasing, it created a “non competitive mindset.”

That’s not the problem.  They are playing with a lot of energy and fire and juice. Harris is countering Lamar and the Texans hit on a punt return.  

In this nfl it is nearly impossible to have a perfect offense line the QB needs to have some type of mobility.

Another reason I am so down on rodgers next season: age and coming off a major injury to one of his legs

Scary times Jet fans 

• Upvote 3