~~~Saturday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/20

2 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

So much smoke being blown up Purdy's arse. I daresay even Zach would look competent in a Shanny system with Kittle, CMC, Aiyuk and Samuel on his team.

Zach has a very long way to go before even looking potentially continent, never mind some ridiculous thought of competent.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

It’d be absolutely hilarious if the Packers get back to the SB the year after they sh*tcan Rodgers

They are already way ahead of the game.

Made the playoffs

Playoff win.

New QB looked great this year

Youngest team in the league.

Extra high 2nd round pick next year.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They are already way ahead of the game.

Made the playoffs

Playoff win.

New QB looked great this year

Youngest team in the league.

Extra high 2nd round pick next year.

Counterpoint: they currently have $8 mil in cap space and will have to give Jordan Love $400 mil this offseason

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Counterpoint: they currently have $8 mil in cap space and will have to give Jordan Love $400 mil this offseason

I'm sure they can manage if the Jets can work with around the same amount of cap to address holes at approximately 45 positions.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

i really wanted Love to fail this season

Not going to go so far as to say I wanted him to fail, but I sure hope Packers fans realize how good they have got it.  Likely to be a 40+ year stretch of great QB play.  Love looks so freakin good. 

Just now, GreenFish said:

Debatable. Harbaugh > BB in my book. BB hasn't done much without Brady. He’s going to get his chance in Atlanta though. So that could change. Should be interesting.

BB cheated....

And you know people give way too much credit to Brady too.  He went to Tampa who has Mike Evans  - 1000+ yards a year no matter who the qb is.  Brady cheated too.  But lets forget that for a second - its a lot easier to dev a QB and for a QB to dev when you know whats coming

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1