~~~Saturday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/20

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not going to go so far as to say I wanted him to fail, but I sure hope Packers fans realize how good they have got it.  Likely to be a 40+ year stretch of great QB play.  Love looks so freakin good. 

Just crazy how well run that franchise has been.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not going to go so far as to say I wanted him to fail, but I sure hope Packers fans realize how good they have got it.  Likely to be a 40+ year stretch of great QB play.  Love looks so freakin good. 

if i am being honest (while having a cpl scotch) i wanted him to fail for 2 reason

1.  I wanted the jets to trade for him and since that didnt happen - i now hate him (i know strong word)

2,  I hated MLF and by assoc I hate his brother so not I want them both to fail

I know those are shallow reasons.  I am somewhat ashamed, but not really - it is my right as Jets fan.....lifer

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Debatable. Harbaugh > BB in my book. BB hasn't done much without Brady. He’s going to get his chance in Atlanta though. So that could change. Should be interesting.

to be fair Harbaugh went from Flacco to Lamar. and he had 2 losing seasons with them, one each. BB never had a losing season with Brady.

its close. i give it to BB.

• Upvote 1

I dislike when halftime shows make the analyst group stand up. I get that it’s supposed to look kinetic and draw eyeballs, but these are former pro athletes with decades of accumulated joint injuries and scar tissue. Let them sit down. It’s fine

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

BB cheated....

And you know people give way too much credit to Brady too.  He went to Tampa who has Mike Evans  - 1000+ yards a year no matter who the qb is.  Brady cheated too.  But lets forget that for a second - its a lot easier to dev a QB and for a QB to dev when you know whats coming

Let’s forget about the nonsense you wrote about Brady… I honestly can’t make any sense out of your last sentence. Can you explain it again, but in English this time?

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Let’s forget about the nonsense you wrote about Brady… I honestly can’t make any sense out of your last sentence. Can you explain it again, but in English this time?

i would not expect you to understand anything aside from al dent so it is ok

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

if i am being honest (while having a cpl scotch) i wanted him to fail for 2 reason

1.  I wanted the jets to trade for him and since that didnt happen - i now hate him (i know strong word)

2,  I hated MLF and by assoc I hate his brother so not I want them both to fail

I know those are shallow reasons.  I am somewhat ashamed, but not really - it is my right as Jets fan.....lifer

Okay, so I didn’t see this post when I quoted the other one you made (see below) I kinda thought you were a few too many fingers into a bottle, and it turns out you are. 😉

Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Okay, so I didn’t see this post when I quoted the other one you made (see below) I kinda thought you were a few too many fingers into a bottle, and it turns out you are. 😉

Enjoy!

i've only had 3 or 4

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Enjoy!

oh btw - well documented that he did cheat - brady

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Counterpoint: they currently have $8 mil in cap space and will have to give Jordan Love $400 mil this offseason

Love has them in the playoffs, had a great year won one playoff game and is hanging in vs one of the top two teams in the league.

Meanwhile the Jets will be having a monstrous cap hit when rodgers is retired or squeezing the jets for another contract.

Sorry I'll take the packers [roblems over the jets problems about now.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Lith said:

30+ years of HOF+ Qbs.

As many Lombardis as Tampa Bay and Eli. 

Awkward Lucille Ball GIF

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How are McVay and Shanahan so smart yet so bad at clock management?

Scheming up offense(or defense for that matter) and identifying good fits for said scheme seems to be a really different skill set than actual in game stewardship.