~~~ Sunday Football Thread (1/21/2024) ~~~

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Pulling for Detroit, they have done things the right way.

I'm aghast to see so many people on here actually cheering for Buffalo in the late game.  

Both Qbs have turned into Tom Brady screaming for penalties when they get touched, Josh Allen is mush worse than Mahomes in this regard however.   KC is still my 2nd fav team I think so I will be cheering for them.

Remember when Dan Campbell was the butt of so many “experts “ in the media? Good times😎

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'm aghast to see so many people on here actually cheering for Buffalo in the late game.  

Both Qbs have turned into Tom Brady screaming for penalties when they get touched, Josh Allen is mush worse than Mahomes in this regard however.   KC is still my 2nd fav team I think so I will be cheering for them.

I'm rooting for Detroit to go all the way.   Would be a great story.  I'm pulling for KC over Buffalo for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 2

Was listening to Anita Marks on ESPN yesterday and she put out some incredible stats that Mayfield has this year on the road. TD to Int, stuff like that. Crazy good. Couple that with a Detroit defense that isn’t very good, and Tampa may have a good shot here. 

19 minutes ago, section314 said:

Remember when Dan Campbell was the butt of so many “experts “ in the media? Good times😎

He showed up to a press conference wearing a race car helmet and said the Lions would bite off people's kneecaps. People couldn't believe someone this eccentric could be a good coach. Clearly that's not the case. Lions relevance is incredible.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm rooting for Detroit to go all the way.   Would be a great story.  I'm pulling for KC over Buffalo for obvious reasons.

I'm pulling for KC too, but it would be a cool story if the 2 teams in the SB had never won it all before. Plus, it might be nice to watch Buffalo to lose their 5th Super Bowl against the Lions of all teams.

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Hex said:

I'm pulling for KC too, but it would be a cool story if the 2 teams in the SB had never won it all before. Plus, it might be nice to watch Buffalo to lose their 5th Super Bowl against the Lions of all teams.

"Boy, I Love Losing Superbowls"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Both Qbs have turned into Tom Brady screaming for penalties when they get touched, Josh Allen is much worse than Mahomes in this regard however.   KC is still my 2nd fav team I think so I will be cheering for them.

The DISLIKE for kc / mahomes & refs IS REAL..

I'm rooting for the Lions to take the whole thing this year, but regardless it'll be very easy to root for NFC over AFC, regardless of what combo it is in a few weeks.  Hopefully we at least get another good postseason game here, as they have been few and far between so far.

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Evans had to leave his feet and extend his arms to reach up for the ball on a route in motion.

If that ball is placed properly and hits him in stride its an easy catch and the int never happens.

It was a little high, but certainly catchable.  It actually says something when a former All-Pro WR, who is pretty notorious for hyping/defending the WRs, was putting it on the WR over the QB.