~~~ Unofficial Super Bowl Thread KC vs SF ~~~

I am feeling an upset. I expect a SF win. Mahomes could still will them to a win, but I think Purdy is amazingly underrated, and SF is just a better team. And I think KC us not as strong a team this year. And they had 3 perennial underperformers in their path to the SB. Refs are a wild cars. I think NFL wants KC win. 

@T0mShane I understand your confusion, as you find Taylor Swift attractive and describe her as “America’s princess”

Let me throw you a bone, and note that if Taylor Swift’s a$$ looked anything like that AI depiction, my opinion of her would be vastly different.

As it stands she has a flat butt and looks like an ostrich.  Sorry not sorry.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Let me throw you a bone, and note that if Taylor Swift’s a$$ looked anything like that AI depiction, my opinion of her would be vastly different.

THIS BRO WAS LOCKED IN THE FRIEND ZONE FOR THE FIRST THIRTY YEARS OF HIS LIFE AND NOW HE’S DOING PHAT ASS COMMENTARY

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I married a beautiful black woman my guy.  People change.  

Can you put her on the line? I’d like to interview her about how her views may have changed regarding the traditionally-defined topographical insufficiencies of the caucasian body. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Can you put her on the line? I’d like to interview her about how her views may have changed regarding the traditionally-defined topographical insufficiencies of the caucasian body. 

She’s still exhausted from her 7 orgasms this morning but I’ll wake her up in a bit.  

This has to be the least exciting Super Bowl to me in a very long time (I'll still watch of course). Maybe it's me.
I'll watch to see if the NFL wants Swifties to join in elation ... Or weep for their influencing their idol.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1