Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

20 hours ago, Warfish said:

After losing Rodgers after 4 plays, nothing would be funnier than losing Rodgers to a Presidential VP campaign for a no-chance-in-any-universe-in-all-the-multiverse guy like Kennedy.

Imagine a multiverse where AR is inaugurated as VPOTUS just a few weeks before Zach Wilson lifts the Lombardi trophy as starting QB of the New England Patriots. Darkest timeline material.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If the USG does end up signing Aaron Rodgers, what kind of comp pick would we get?

Unlimited salary cap. Then Woody would decide to cut costs and not spend it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

I find it extremely hilarious that Rodgers is yet to extinguish this fire 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because then people wouldn't be paying attention to him.

It's Free agency and people aren't talking about him. Can't have that.

Even if it's not true he loves the attention. He lives for it.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jets and Redskins said:

Can he play and run?.It would be a terrible distraction, but could he? I guess each game would be like a campaign stop?

I am starting to get concerned 

No way he could do both.  Although I should say no organization with an ounce of credibilty would allow that to happen.

But these Woody Johnson Jets aren't about winning, they're about back pages.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

I find it extremely hilarious that Rodgers is yet to extinguish this fire 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has Aaron Rodgers ever once in his life extinguished a fire that keeps his name in the news?  He is the very definition of a total attention whore.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I suspect he's honestly considering it.

He’s not considering it… the VP choice has been made. We just don’t know who it is.
It will be announced on the 26th in Oakland, Ca which is right near where guess who played QB at Cal Berkeley?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

I gotta be honest.  I really want this to happen.

Its the only way to get outta this with grace. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity to say you have run for VP. Ego boost would be incredible for him. Way better than Jeopardy. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

He’s not considering it… the choice has been made and it will be announced on the 26th in Oakland, Ca which is right near where guess who played QB at Cal Berkeley?

LMAO 

This is crazy 

Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

He lives in California.

This is the Jets, so I will not rule out the absolute buffoonery losing Aaron to RFK Jr., but of course he was going to announce it in California.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I gotta be honest.  I really want this to happen.

I gotta be honest; I have no idea why anyone who calls themselves a Jets fan would want this to happen.

I don’t think any of you guys seem to understand how f*cking awful the ramifications of this would be.

• Upvote 2

13 more days of this nonsense? ugh. 100% not happening, but of course Rodgers' ego won't allow him to come out and simply deny it. He loves that everyone's talking about him. 

Just win us a damn SB in 2025 and then you can go do whatever you want, Aaron. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I gotta be honest; I have no idea why anyone who calls themselves a Jets fan would want this to happen.

I don’t think any of you guys seem to understand how f*cking awful the ramifications of this would be.

Dont mind Fredo. He's still arguing about how one of Zach's preseason passes from two years ago means he's going to be better than mahomes and rodgers combined. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

If it isn’t him, all Rodgers has to do is say that, and he stops all this BS but he hasn’t done that yet… and here we are.

Someone needs to tell him what he's doing to JetsNation! Of the humanity of it all!!!