Julian Edelman on the Difference Between Jets and Giants Fans

TuscanyTile2

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He’s absolutely on that John Salley/Steve Lyons/Shaq O’Neal track where they were funny as athletes in relation to other athletes, but absolute stiffs in the media space. The only slightly amusing sh*t he has in his bag is when he’s telling stories about what a weird sociopath Brady is. 

Sometimes he gets others to tell stories about what a weird sociopath Brady is.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Funniest thing he ever did was drop a first down pass in one of the super bowls Giants beat the Pats and Giselle got pissed and yelled at him for dropping the  ball in the media. Other than that I still have a hard time telling him and Wes Welker apart, 

Lol it was Welker who dropped that ball, not Edelman. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He’s absolutely on that John Salley/Steve Lyons/Shaq O’Neal track where they were funny as athletes in relation to other athletes, but absolute stiffs in the media space. The only slightly amusing sh*t he has in his bag is when he’s telling stories about what a weird sociopath Brady is. 

He’s funny, funny looking

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Edelman.  Hes up there w/ Brady and Lebron as one of the biggest PED abusers of all time. 

Wait till you find out it’s a lot worse than PED with LeBron, Shaq , Brady, and a lot of bigtime celebrities  .( it’s going to make you sick to your stomach and you will never look at any of them the same.    They are all scumbags .  But keep looking up to them as your heroes. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

And it’s documented yet the nothing from the media they love the dwarf

Its too close to Brady to discuss.  Alex Guerrero had all of them on Testosterone, HGH etc.

I am sure bellichek is even in on it.  Thats how hes keeping up with a 24 year old.

People think the Pats cheated by filming other teams, deflating balls etc.  There biggest cheating scandal is the PED use of Tom Brady and others under Guererro.  Unfortunately, no one has the guts to report on it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, faba said:

No one care what Edelman says or does

unless they are on Tinder.  That's about his limit.  

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/julian-edelman-tinder-girl-sabrina-apologizes/254380

Larry Brown Sports Logo
#pounditFriday, July 5, 2024

Julian Edelman Tinder girl Sabrina apologizes for blowing up receiver’s spot

Julian Edelman trust nobody

New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman earned the right to celebrate nonstop after the way he performed in Super Bowl XLIX. The only mistake he made was partying with a young lady named Sabrina.

Edelman apparently hooked up with Sabrina after they partied together on Tuesday night. We know this because she bragged about it on Tinder, and the photo she shared went viral.

Julian-Edelman-Tinder

People are not happy with Sabrina. One Boston club promoter told TMZ that he is rallying local club owners to ban her from the area’s nightlife scene. TMZ later got in touch with Sabrina, and she admitted she feels “terrible” about the whole situation.

“I made a mistake. I feel really bad about it,” she said. “He passed out and I was bored I guess. I was drunk … and I made a mistake and I feel terrible about it.”

“Some of the players were texting me that they were really disappointed. I obviously made a mistake and I can’t take it back.”

While she expressed regret, Sabrina didn’t seem concerned about promoters and club owners banning her from their establishments.

“I’ve definitely gotten my fair share of clubbing in Boston — and I have friends who work there who say I’m still welcome,” she said. “I don’t know if I’ll go out anytime soon — but that’s my choice.”

If that sounds like a girl who is confident enough to bang an NFL player and then brag about it on Tinder, well…

The important thing is Sabrina’s dumb Tinder post didn’t stop Edelman from tearing it up at the Super Bowl victory parade on Wednesday.

H/T Dave Portnoy

Article Tags

54 minutes ago, Dcat said:

unless they are on Tinder.  That's about his limit.  

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/julian-edelman-tinder-girl-sabrina-apologizes/254380

Larry Brown Sports Logo
#pounditFriday, July 5, 2024

Julian Edelman Tinder girl Sabrina apologizes for blowing up receiver’s spot

Julian Edelman trust nobody

New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman earned the right to celebrate nonstop after the way he performed in Super Bowl XLIX. The only mistake he made was partying with a young lady named Sabrina.

Edelman apparently hooked up with Sabrina after they partied together on Tuesday night. We know this because she bragged about it on Tinder, and the photo she shared went viral.

Julian-Edelman-Tinder

People are not happy with Sabrina. One Boston club promoter told TMZ that he is rallying local club owners to ban her from the area’s nightlife scene. TMZ later got in touch with Sabrina, and she admitted she feels “terrible” about the whole situation.

“I made a mistake. I feel really bad about it,” she said. “He passed out and I was bored I guess. I was drunk … and I made a mistake and I feel terrible about it.”

“Some of the players were texting me that they were really disappointed. I obviously made a mistake and I can’t take it back.”

While she expressed regret, Sabrina didn’t seem concerned about promoters and club owners banning her from their establishments.

“I’ve definitely gotten my fair share of clubbing in Boston — and I have friends who work there who say I’m still welcome,” she said. “I don’t know if I’ll go out anytime soon — but that’s my choice.”

If that sounds like a girl who is confident enough to bang an NFL player and then brag about it on Tinder, well…

The important thing is Sabrina’s dumb Tinder post didn’t stop Edelman from tearing it up at the Super Bowl victory parade on Wednesday.

H/T Dave Portnoy

Article Tags

Classy girl Edelman chose there.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its too close to Brady to discuss.  Alex Guerrero had all of them on Testosterone, HGH etc.

I am sure bellichek is even in on it.  Thats how hes keeping up with a 24 year old.

People think the Pats cheated by filming other teams, deflating balls etc.  There biggest cheating scandal is the PED use of Tom Brady and others under Guererro.  Unfortunately, no one has the guts to report on it.

ESPN is half patriots fans.  Ofcourse they won’t report on it and NFL Network forget it

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You don’t think the Pats were the only team doing this, do you?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Wait till you find out it’s a lot worse than PED with LeBron, Shaq , Brady, and a lot of bigtime celebrities  .( it’s going to make you sick to your stomach and you will never look at any of them the same.    They are all scumbags .  But keep looking up to them as your heroes. 

What about your boy AOC?? He used to look like this. You think he is in the shape he is in now without doing PED's??!!

Farvarod_01.png

8 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Oh I agree.  The amount of pharmacueticals and chemicals these guys/girls are pumping in their bodies is crazy.  Look at jennifer lopez.  The concocsion of PEDs she is taking is outrageous.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You which players are the worst human beings? Ones that play or have played for the Raiders. Documented fact.

9 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Oh I agree.  The amount of pharmacueticals and chemicals these guys/girls are pumping in their bodies is crazy.  Look at jennifer lopez.  The concocsion of PEDs she is taking is outrageous.

I support this. I want to see humans perform at the highest chemically enhanced levels possible. #Bandrugtesting 

19 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

If Shaq used roids, he got a weak batch. A case where being huge is just being huge. 

Lebron James is gobbling up what ever he can get his hands on. And he isn't alone; NBA players are not living in the gym. If they'd had any PED testing protocol they'd be reduced  to playing  3 on 3. 

"Scumbags" , "sick to your stomach"; I don't really know. Everyone has figured this out and mostl;y come to an uneasy peace about it. All of these guys to some degree or other do everything they can to get an edge. 1970s NFL was filled with it. Baseball; long season. Everyone was taking coffee laced with amphetmines as far back as the 1920s.Tom House was a member of the early 1970s Atlanta Braves that featured Eddie Matthews, Davey Johnson and Hank Aaron hitting bombs,and he's said they used steroids. Andy Pettitte, the All Amercian boy, did the limited hangout of saying he only used them to rehab; sure. David Ortiz is beloved and in the HoF, and he used, probably many others.

Not defending anyone using. But what is a PED and what is medicine? It's a blurry line. Having had a kid play D2 football, unless you see it every day up close, you have no idea the degree to which all of these players go through serious injuries. It's a collision sport, 11 on 11 gang fight every play. Wonder how many of them get hooked on pain meds and opioids because of that. Kinda why the NFL's real scandal is not giving all these guys the best post career health plan imaginable. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Temu Wes Welker has a podcast now? They should require a license to buy podcasting equipment. Background check, cognitive testing.

More proof ANYBODY can have a podcast. After telling us about Brady being a sociopath, what else does Edelman have to say. 

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

I support this. I want to see humans perform at the highest chemically enhanced levels possible. #Bandrugtesting 

I have 0 problem w/ PEDs being legal.  Id rather these guys be honest and transparent about what they are doing rather then this silly charade that guys like brady and lebron are natural.

• Upvote 1