“I love Davante Adams. I can’t wait to play with him… again.”

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

First off d Adams was talking when Jimmy G was the Qb he wanted out . Jimmy G was getting him killed every week .   Jimmy G wasn’t the Raiders Qb since week  6 last year.  What does one have to do with the other.   D Adams is one of the biggest believers in A OConnell - fact why he’s almost guaranteed to be the starter.     Second this year it’s almost impossible for the Raiders to trade d Adams- the cap hit too great.   
How many time Devante Adams been interviewed and told everyone he’s happy playing for his childhood team. Fact.   Again still waiting for the Jet fan to get me that D Adams will be playing for the Jets this year.   Any takers .  I didn’t think so.

Wait a second. You think Adams is happy with O Connell or Minshew at QB?

HAHAHAHA!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

More statements w/ absolutely nothing to back it up.  Not surprising.

Here you go. Right up your alley.

On September 21, 1780, during the American Revolution, American General Benedict Arnold meets with British Major John Andre to discuss handing over West Point to the British, in return for the promise of a large sum of money and a high position in the British army. The plot was foiled and Arnold, a former American hero, became synonymous with the word “traitor.”

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Here you go. Right up your alley.

On September 21, 1780, during the American Revolution, American General Benedict Arnold meets with British Major John Andre to discuss handing over West Point to the British, in return for the promise of a large sum of money and a high position in the British army. The plot was foiled and Arnold, a former American hero, became synonymous with the word “traitor.”

More nonsense from you.  Right on brand.

On 7/15/2024 at 4:13 PM, Raideraholic said:

Well what does it say about your team who couldn’t beat them . lol 😂 I hope you make the playoffs because I want this Raider team to send them home for good.  Off to the old folks home for the bunch of them .  

What does it say that the Jets almost beat the Raiders playing without an offensive line or a decent QB.  You’re team won 16-12, what are you chirping about?
Your team is insignificant.  Still.

• Upvote 3

i don't know how to take this.  adams is a really good receiver but can he co-exist with wilson and williams?  there's only one ball and unless he likes doing the other things like blocking just what's the point?  consider too that the jets would have to give up some very good pieces to get him for what may be a two season (with rodgers) rental.  and if they don't give up draft picks then what highly rated players can be packaged in a trade?

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What does it say that the Jets almost beat the Raiders playing without an offensive line or a decent QB.  You’re team won 16-12, what are you chirping about?
Your team is insignificant.  Still.

Your team lost .  Like the Giants should won the game against the Jets.  But They loss.   Stop with the moral losses.  You lost just say your team sucks the big Richard. 

56 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

If the football gods shine on us and we acquire Adams, look out! With a receiving trio of Adams, Wilson, and Williams along with a backfield of Breece Hall, your looking at the second coming of the greatest show on turf.

You’re dreaming there is no chance whatsoever D Adams is traded this year.   You just don’t understand  the cap hit the Raiders would incur trading him.   I don’t know why you do this to yourself.  Get your self excited when there is zero chance of it happening. 

2 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Your team lost .  Like the Giants should won the game against the Jets.  But They loss.   Stop with the moral losses.  You lost just say your team sucks the big Richard. 

In his 20 years in the board, Raiderholic has never been right about anything.  Its an extremly impressive run of futility.

But a squirrel will find a nut eventually.  And this is Raideraholics nut.

This raider team was scrappy last year getting to 8 wins.  They have upgraded at qb, upgraded at coach, added a huge weapon in bowers etc etc etc.  They have improved.

The Chargers and broncos have taken a step back.

This isnt difficult boys.  The Raiders will hang around this year until the final few weeks of the season.

They can compete.  They will compete.  They need Adams to do that.

Accept it jet fans!

10 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

What do you call someone who believes a QB who ranked 27th in completion percentage is "extremely accurate"? What word would you use to describe that person?

Are they an idiot? Were they duped? What's the right way to characterize someone who has detached themselves from reality? 

Someone that gets paid  coach football versus a guy still living with mommy claiming he’s expert.  https://www.raidersbeat.com/respected-qb-coach-once-said-aidan-oconnell-is-the-most-accurate-quarterback-he-has-ever-coached/

he coached Patrick Mahomes .

“Aidan is the most accurate guy I have ever coached in my life,” Christensen continued. “I just got done with nine NFL guys, and seven of them have a hard time throwing guys open. They wait until a guy starts to get open and then it is too late… He plays a lot like Brady. He moves like Brady, and his accuracy will speak for itself. If you look at them throw side by side, they are pretty much identical.“  THATS THE GOAT . 

We’ve learned since the offseason that O’Connell also has a strong arm. By far, the strongest arm in the Raiders’ quarterback room.

again let me explain I know you don’t have football background.   Being a third string Qb never playing with the first and second string players till week six when you’re named starter .    It just takes time to get timing and chemistry down with your receivers you never threw to.    Nothing to do with accuracy .   I’ll teach you football   . Just have to pay attention .

47 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Someone that gets paid  coach football versus a guy still living with mommy claiming he’s expert.  https://www.raidersbeat.com/respected-qb-coach-once-said-aidan-oconnell-is-the-most-accurate-quarterback-he-has-ever-coached/

“Aidan is the most accurate guy I have ever coached in my life,” Christensen continued. “I just got done with nine NFL guys, and seven of them have a hard time throwing guys open. They wait until a guy starts to get open and then it is too late… He plays a lot like Brady. He moves like Brady, and his accuracy will speak for itself. If you look at them throw side by side, they are pretty much identical.“  THATS THE GOAT . 

We’ve learned since the offseason that O’Connell also has a strong arm. By far, the strongest arm in the Raiders’ quarterback room.

again let me explain I know you don’t have football background.   Being a third string Qb never playing with the first and second string players till week six when you’re named starter .    It just takes time to get timing and chemistry down with your receivers you never threw to.    Nothing to do with accuracy .   I’ll teach you football   . Just have to pay attention .

lol Jeff Christensen.

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Coming from a Raiders fan, this is offensive. Let's be honest, we had ZERO offense last year and were on 4th string linemen. The Raiders should have destroyed us but they didn't. That's sad. I think they'll be good this year but you're running on 100% hope and that could go either way.

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Is Raider beat anything like Tiger Beat magazine?

image.thumb.jpeg.16d1aa7596b6b727460bffe3e8c19bdb.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 7/11/2024 at 5:23 PM, Mogglez said:

No chnace LV is tradeing D. Adams ( best WR in football no matter what Jets fans think about GW.  Wilson is nowhere close .)   

…Only way they consider this is if they are under performing around the deadline (not going to. Be the case under coach Pierce and top young minded OC Luke Getsy ) and it definetley won’t be to the Jets (in conference and definitely won’t send to Rodgers…)

you Jets fans should  be wishing to win at least 8 games this year before thinking about trading for the top WR in the league.”

If raiders are out of contention by deadline, they will be begging teams to trade for him. His salary is low this yr, 16 mil. Then doubles.. Who wants to pay a 33 , 34 yr old WR 35 mil in both 2025 and 26? Lol. Hopefully not the jets, but sure could re work a deal.. 

8 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

D Adams is big believer in A OConnell.  fact.   Always has been.   

This is just a guy being a good teammate. We’ve seen WRs do this with us for years. Good teammates don’t talk badly about each other. Garrett Wilson talked highly of Zach Wilson when he had to know he sucked. But it’s just an unwritten rule to not talk bad about teammates. Especially a WR to his QB. Bc then he won’t get the ball.

It’s 1 thing to think Adams isn’t getting traded. But to think it’s bc he likes OConnell and Minshew is laughable. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

If raiders are out of contention by deadline, they will be begging teams to trade for him. His salary is low this yr, 16 mil. Then doubles.. Who wants to pay a 33 , 34 yr old WR 35 mil in both 2025 and 26? Lol. Hopefully not the jets, but sure could re work a deal.. 

My post was satire on a certain poster that comes here to sh*t on us, lol.  Trust me, I understand what you’re laying down and said this last year when similar speculation was going around.  Vegas was never trading him last year.  This season was always going to be it if they do so.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

No one cares, doesn’t mean the Raiders are the better team.  It means the Jets played without a QB and lost.  Pretty simple concept, not a moral loss a loss.
It’s your moral win though.  That’s why you come here to brag as if we care like you do.  We don’t care that we beat teams like the Raiders.  You get hyped because of beating a Jet team playing with one hand tied behind their backs.  No one is trading the Jet roster for the Raiders.  No one.

Your team is a laughingstock.  And nowhere near as good as the Jets.  Just accept it

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

But yet the numbers don’t back it up.  No one ever heard of a coach pump up someone in the face of the obvious.  I guess Zach Wilson was all world given the accolades coaches threw at him or because he set the comp % record in college.  
Same bs as Devante claiming he loves a teammate at a presser.  That takes precedence over getting caught on field screaming that he can’t wait to leave the team because he never got beat up playing with Rodgers 

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

My post was satire on a certain poster that comes here to sh*t on us, lol.  Trust me, I understand what you’re laying down and said this last year when similar speculation was going around.  Vegas was never trading him last year.  This season was always going to be it if they do so.

Ya I think I know what little troll you are talking about lol. There is no way the raiders intended to pay a 33 yr old WR 70 mil over 2 years . But Adams doesn’t have to re-work the deal if he doesn’t want to. So if he wants out, they have to trade him. Would look like idiots refusing to trade him, then months later cutting him because he won’t restructure ha. 

15 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Shannon Sharpe had Davante Adams on his podcast and asked him about the #Jets/@AaronRodgers12 rumors: “If I’m going to be reunited with anyone it would be with Aaron.”

vince-vaughn-owen-wilson.gif

Who else is he going to reunite with?  Brett Hundley?  I guess maybe it is a shot at Carr since he supposedly ran away from Rodgers to play with his BFF and that did not last long.

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth, Dan Orlovsky called it a "done deal" yesterday.

"I think Davante Adams plays for the Jets this season," said Orlovsky on ESPN's Get Up. "I think this is a done deal. At some point, Davante Adams plays for the Jets this season."

https://lombardiave.com/posts/nfl-insider-blockbuster-davante-adams-trade-done-deal-01j2z0qsqp2m

24 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

For what it's worth, Dan Orlovsky called it a "done deal" yesterday.

https://lombardiave.com/posts/nfl-insider-blockbuster-davante-adams-trade-done-deal-01j2z0qsqp2m

Dan Orlovsky doesn't have a great track record with his predictions.

I don't believe that the Jets will trade for Adams or Aiyuk this year, with our CAP situation being what it is.

Plus we have guys like Sauce, Michael Carter II & Garrett Wilson to think about.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1