What is your biggest concern so far?

Biggest Camp Concern  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Jets biggest camp concern?

• Aaron Rodgers' skinny calf/He's washed
    • Tippman's shotgun snaps
    • Reddick's holdout
    • Olu getting "lit up" in practice
    • Mike Williams rehab
    • Joe Douglas won't talk to the media
    • Something else

Coaching and our team doctors.

Hackett and the OL coaching in particular is a real question mark and can derail a season in a flash if they dont manage their pieces and arent innovative enough.

We have more than enough talent, vet leadership and special players to go far, at this point its really up to the coaching staff to win or lose.

• Upvote 1

1. Tippman’s snaps

2. MW health. I hope he’s practicing in the next 2 weeks. Need him and AR to get reps together.

3. OL getting on the same page.

4. Allow Davis to challenge Adams or Clark to start.

5. Find ways to get Sherwood on the field.

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

This photo is my biggest concern......

download.jpg

Concern??  That looks like Post UK Woody, one of the best owners in the league. talking to Robert Saleh, one of the best, young coaches in the league.

Probably discussing the massive extension Saleh is getting after this 13-4 division crown winning season.

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

Aside my general fears on player health at MetLife and whether a Nathaniel Hackett offense can succeed in 2024 (even with Rodgers)...

My biggest fear for the specific moment is the Reddick holdout. I did not expect him to actually take it into training camp, nevermind for multiple weeks. Even if he returns for the regular season, players usually need some time to amp up their physical activity. Injuries and underperformance are common after holdouts. If this team really wants to hold super bowl aspirations they will need Reddick - I have hope the defense could hold up without him, but Clemons and McDonald haven't been very inspiring yet.

The OL overall. Tippman is just one of many red flags that come with the unit that has continually been an unmitigated disaster for JD's entire tenure. Yet the team again goes into the year banking on a combination of health of the injury prone, peak play from older players on the downside of their careers, and immediate returns from largely unproven players.

If this unit doesn't improve dramatically this year, the entire offense and by association the whole team is in for some serious trouble.

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Concern??  That looks like Post UK Woody, one of the best owners in the league. talking to Robert Saleh, one of the best, young coaches in the league.

Probably discussing the massive extension Saleh is getting after this 13-4 division crown winning season.

oh stop mr hyde......

Last year you went ballistic and quit on this team and pretty much said they all suck. now they are the best. give it a rest

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

oh stop mr hyde......

Last year you went ballistic and quit on this team and pretty much said they all suck. now they are the best. give it a rest

Everyone is allowed a change of heart ❤️ 

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

oh stop mr hyde......

My resigning as CAP of JN was heroic and legendary.  The rest of your post is 100% false.

10 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You ever get tired of the Schlick and eating shlt at the end of another losing season?  Thank you JD, Thank you.  

On 8/6/2024 at 7:25 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

I wonder how Woody comes to the idea that he is suited to be a NFL GM and/or head coach.  His trust fund? He signs the checks?  I pay a plumber to fix my sink do I think I can be a plumber?