Bold Prediction - Bill Bellichek and the Buffalo Bills

Fellas, I have bad news.  The Buffalo Bills are going to have a subpar year.  Mcadermott will be fired.  Bill Bellichek is going to look for a team w/ a star qb.  He will bring josh mcdaniels with him.

My bold prediction - In 2025, bellichek will be a headache for the jets again.

Bellichek + Josh Mcdaniel + Josh Allen in 2025.

Discuss.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Belly is like 80

He is no longer the straw that stirs the drink

jet fans…………………..

So you think Bill Bellichek and his defensive scheme + Josh Allen and Josh McDaniel on offense would not be an immediate Super Bowl contender?

For McDermott to keep his job, I think at minimum, the bills need to be very competitive in an afc championship game this year.

Anything less and mcdermott is toast.  And ill save u the suspense, they arent coming anywhere close to an afc champonship game this year.

4 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

We are on the brink of a 13-4 season division title and one of the top threads in the forum is worrying about Belichick going to the Bills and torturing the Jets

Jets fans……

You are right.  I did not mean to start a panic about it.  I actually think it would be great to battle bellichek again and with rodgers, we would come out on top.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

If I had to predict a team for him it would be the Giants. 

I dont understand the Giants thing.  They have no qb and are a complete rebuild next year.  Bellichek is going to a place w/ a stud qb that can win now.

Bellick + Mcdaniels and the buffalo bills are a match made in heaven.  A coach and a team that needs to win now.

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

What if Saleh doesn't make it?  (Most likely) 

Saleh destiny is pretty simple.  If rodgers plays the majority of the season, we are winning plenty of games and hes getting extended

If Rogers misses the majority of the season, we probably win 7 or 8 games and hes probably getting fired.

So anyone who thinks saleh is getting fired must think rodgers is missing the majority of the season.

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Saleh destiny is pretty simple.  If rodgers plays the majority of the season, we are winning plenty of games and hes getting extended

If Rogers misses the majority of the season, we probably win 7 or 8 games and hes probably getting fired.

So anyone who thinks saleh is getting fired must think rodgers is missing the majority of the season.

Maybe Bellicheat can bring his binoculars and start coaching a ready-to-win roster. 

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Fellas, I have bad news.  The Buffalo Bills are going to have a subpar year.  Mcadermott will be fired.  Bill Bellichek is going to look for a team w/ a star qb.  He will bring josh mcdaniels with him.

Discuss.

Does that mean we can hire McDermot once we can Saleh? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

McDermott has actually don't a fantastic job up there. His way is working.

They are not going to fire him to take a chance and see is belichek can win one without TB.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

Do you read your posts before hitting “Post”? Proofreading is recommended.

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Discuss.

The Scumbag is nothing without Brady. 

The diseeeze deepens. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Riddle me this? What if AR is the only healthy offensive weapon to stay healthy and they go 8-9? Breece, GW, and Smith go down. Does Saleh get canned? Yes!

Even if Rogers goes down we can still win 10 games with Tyrod if Zackie poo got us 7

29 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Even if Rogers goes down we can still win 10 games with Tyrod if Zackie poo got us 7

Tyrod is good for a game.  Maybe 2 max.  Hes always hurt.  If he needs to play more than a game or 2 we are screwed.

But thats not a jet problem.  Any team whos backup has to start the majority of the season is toadt.

• Sympathy 1

Says who?
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2020_12/Chinese-massage-parlor.thumb.jpg.d1a9dd3c96d5e923c571dd912a8e4dc0.jpghttp://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2021_12/f45422ff-cf5a-44b5-a9f1-c3389c60cc33-medium16x9_KRAFTANDMUGS.png.7840f1967dee6b0b108ca61bcf12c441.png
For some reason the one in the middle rubs me the wrong way.