Bryce Huff as an Eagle

5 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

I think his game relies on having some sort of grip on the ground, I’d wait till week 2 before passing judgement 

i didnt see the game but it will be interesting to see how many snaps he got. remember he wanted to play more but maybe playing more made him less fresh and effective. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, doitny said:

i didnt see the game but it will be interesting to see how many snaps he got. remember he wanted to play more but maybe playing more made him less fresh and effective. 

His entire game is jumping out wide and cutting inside, literally impossible with the turf today 

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No need to piling on the guy.  We know what he is.  A one trick pony who get an occasional sack.  Philly was delusional for giving him the money they did.

Maybe Saleh's system was the key for Huff's success. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

He sucked tonight.  He worse than sucked.  There will be no excuses allowed.

Someone has to set people straight around here w/ the absentee captain we have.

Who is the captain? Are you not the captain? I feel real confused by some of yallls rules/hirearchy whatever esp w this captain thing i keep hearing about like its some secret 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Frankie Green said:

Who is the captain? Are you not the captain? I feel real confused by some of yallls rules/hirearchy whatever esp w this captain thing i keep hearing about like its some secret 

Just be happy. Don’t be fooled we are all just fans here rooting for our favorite team. 

• Post of the Week 1