What was this interaction about!??

5 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

Bullsh*t he’s a ******* a$$hole. What the hell is wrong with enjoying a big winning effort in the home opener?? Jesus Christ he is an sufferable, egomaniacal moron. Nice W though.

You know Robert Saleh is not cool that you make these fake accounts to part of the forum.

Saleh said:  He Aaron did you see what @Joe W. Namath said on the forums ?

Aaron Responded : Bobby would you leave me alone with that sh*t !!

Saleh : Hey Aaron (laughing) did you see what @FidelioJet said ?

Aaron : Ok now your just pissing me off (grabbing Saleh).

Saleh : Hey Aaron did you call @T0mShane and @The Crusher 

Aaron : ok Im walking away (disgusted look on Face)

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

Bullsh*t he’s a ******* a$$hole. What the hell is wrong with enjoying a big winning effort in the home opener?? Jesus Christ he is an sufferable, egomaniacal moron. Nice W though.

He’s not even vaccinated!

• Haha 1

I dont see a douche, I dont see an a$$hole WTF is Wrong with you people ?

You guys act like a bunch of fckign robots sometimes. Our QB has personality he handles the media like we've never seen before he's embraced being the leader  and Jets fans don't even know how to handle it . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OMA said:

He told him “it’s early” per online lip reading experts. 

too early for Saleh to start celebrating.  It pissed Rodgers off.  Rodgers is 100% correct.  Since Saleh is not much more than a cheerleader, there really isn't much more he can do.

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Dcat said:

too early for Saleh to start celebrating.  It pissed Rodgers off.  Rodgers is 100% correct.  Since Saleh is not much more than a cheerleader, there really isn't much more he can do.

Do any of you read lips or watch press conferences ? I was at the game and I already know he said “2 score lead”. Something Saleh has been asking for his defense. Again. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dcronin said:

Oh shut up and go get another booster if it'll make you feel better.

Jets have a dominant win in prime time vs the Patriots, A Rod looks like he stepped out of a time machine from 2012, and this is what some assholes are griping about?

Sad.

This thread is hilarious. It was NOTHING! They both were asked about it, and barely even remembered it … were laughing … it was an inside thing about two score leads. Good god — the drama created by some  on this board is really over the top. There is not a problem here.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Competitor, I can tell some of you have never played sports in your life

Hey I play Madden every day there buddy boy.  Rodgers was pissed the entire game. He knew there were numerous opportunities and points they didn't cash in on.  Lot of penalties, missed blocks, few drops like the perfect pass to Mike Williams. What a throw!!!!!! And the look on his face when it was dropped. If looks cold kill. Rodgers playing with fire and passion.  So different than his last few years in Green Bay.  Very impressive and he's even said it's a work in progress.  Looking Good!