Morgan Moses

Ghost

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Moses might get wally pipped  like I hope Mosley has been.

If Olu is playing well, Moses can be a depth piece for the rest of the year.

I read something after the SF game (I think - might have been after Tenn?) that suggested Olu might take over at RT sooner rather than later as Moses wasn't rating all that highly/ Thought at the time it was a bit reactionary, but there's definitely weight to this idea if Moses misses a few games and Olu looks the part.

37 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Sherwood and Olu > Moses and Morgan 

#0 will replace > #20 (he will get overpaid elsewhere)

Let the youth movement begin. 

This team is being primed for Life After Rodgers. It would be a miracle if we can develop a QB like Jordan Travis in the background but even assuming that doesn't happen, we may have one disaster season right after Rodgers retires  where we end up with a very high draft pick to use on a QB where the rest of the team is set. Think KC when they drafter Mahomes. We haven't been in that position since we drafted Sanchez. 

5 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

This team is being primed for Life After Rodgers. It would be a miracle if we can develop a QB like Jordan Travis in the background but even assuming that doesn't happen, we may have one disaster season right after Rodgers retires  where we end up with a very high draft pick to use on a QB where the rest of the team is set. Think KC when they drafter Mahomes. We haven't been in that position since we drafted Sanchez. 

Gotta say I’m focused on the Rodgers Jets. Honestly thinking beyond that both depresses and breaks my brain.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

With the talent outside of QB on this team it is just not possible to imagine we would be bad enough to draft in the top 3-4.

No, we have to snag someone in later rounds, develop them and then get lucky. That and/or look out for Kirk Cousins type opportunities.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Really surprised that the JNMD community got this one wrong

I slowed down the replay and watched it about 12 times.  I also reviewed how Moses was walking on the sideline.  My initial prognosis last night before the game ended was that he'd be out 3 weeks.  It sounds like it may be closer to 4 so I was off a bit.

Doctor Surgery GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, baamf said:

Since the beginning of the 2015 season, I believe Moses has only missed 4 games total

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MoseMo00/gamelog/

I stand corrected!!  Moses missed 3 games in 2023., according to NFL Redzone.  He had a shoulder sprain.  I read in another article that he only missed 2 games last year from that sprain.

That is pretty damn good!!

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I slowed down the replay and watched it about 12 times.  I also reviewed how Moses was walking on the sideline.  My initial prognosis last night before the game ended was that he'd be out 3 weeks.  It sounds like it may be closer to 4 so I was off a bit.

Doctor Surgery GIF

Pepsi Refreshing GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alka said:

I stand corrected!!  Moses missed 3 games in 2023., according to NFL Redzone.  He had a shoulder sprain.  I read in another article that he only missed 2 games last year from that sprain.

That is pretty damn good!!

Moses had surgery for a torn pectoral in the off-season.

The outer part of the pectoral muscle, ties into your front deltoid, so I'd guess that was the "shoulder sprain" they made reference to.