The Jets are 4-1 with Tyrod Taylor at QB

It’s the sad truth because I like Aaron and wanted it to work here. He’s cooked and he’s completely tanking a very talented roster (along with Hackett, Carter, and Downing). How many times do I have to see him throw to a WR not looking for the ball?

I am telling you. One of these weeks he’s going to get injured and not comeback in the game. You will see the offense look a lot better. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

Bart Scott basically said if AR banged up next week go with Tyrod plus it would be a change of pace since he's a mobile QB. I don't know if Rodgers would go along with that. Or maybe have set plays and series for TT and play both of them. Keep opponents off balance and maybe open up a weak running game. It could maybe help Rodgers. 

If the Jets were a serious organization they would tell Rodgers to rest this week and start Taylor.

Taylor will give them the better chance to win - let Rodgers save face but he's awful right now and we need to go to someone that gives us a chance to win.

2 hours ago, GregButtleFan said:

It’s the sad truth because I like Aaron and wanted it to work here. He’s cooked and he’s completely tanking a very talented roster (along with Hackett, Carter, and Downing). How many times do I have to see him throw to a WR not looking for the ball?

I am telling you. One of these weeks he’s going to get injured and not comeback in the game. You will see the offense look a lot better. 

Not true. The problem is coaching pure and simple.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, GregButtleFan said:

@The Crusher

AMPUTATE THE BUTT FOR THE LOVE OF AUNT BERNICE

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Not true. The problem is coaching pure and simple.

This , these coaches wouldn’t be 4-1 if they played all 5 games against my sons 6th grade flag team 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If the Jets were a serious organization they would tell Rodgers to rest this week and start Taylor.

Taylor will give them the better chance to win - let Rodgers save face but he's awful right now and we need to go to someone that gives us a chance to win.

I was calling for Tyrod in the game-thread Fido. Your voice does not always  fall in dead ears my friend,,

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

With this coaching and this talent - the Jets would have a better record with Zach Wilson.

Rodgers is washed.

No now just a minute there you raving Mad man. Rodgers is washed but that has zero effect on Zach sucking. Take the win Fido, take the win. 

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No now just a minute there you raving Mad man. Rodgers is washed but that has zero effect on Zach sucking. Take the win Fido, take the win. 

Oh, I agree.  Zach was and is terrible. 

Based on history they are probably 2-3 with Zach?  That is my only point.  

Let me be very clear about that but the Jets probably still beat TN. and NE.

• Haha 1