Francesa: Saleh Should Be Fired Now; Hackett 'Completely Inept'

1 hour ago, BP said:

The season may very well be over by now. While your positivity is impressive, we are talking about the Jets here. Not the defending Super Bowl champions. 81 islanders? You have a point. 1972 dolphins? You may have a point. The 2024 Jets with their track record? :rl:  

are you outta your ******* mind?

Quite the SOJ reply if I’ve ever read one. 

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

So you are going blame Rodgers for the bad play calling, dropped passes, and an offense than runs the ball for 30 yards a game? Saleh-Hackett-Carter is the worst coaching combo in the entire league. That's where the blame starts and ends. 

It’s Rodgers’ offense. He calls the plays. He chooses where the ball goes. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LMAO 

“silver linings”

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Problem is they play behind almost every game. And that's the coaches not having the team ready to play. You can't spot NFL teams 2 TD leads every week and not pay a price.

Really concerning is their inability to run. They have 2 supposedly decent backs and lots of draft and free agent resources devoted to the OL, and they can't do the most basic offensive thing of simply blocking  upfront enough to spring a back for 3-4 yards. Defenses are all over their predictable run/pass decision. 

2 hours ago, Xtina said:

To be beaten by a QB the Jets dumped, while having a HOFer QB on the team "leading" the offense? What could possibly be more embarrassing than that ? This is the hall of Fame of shame. Saleh should get out of football tomorrow, and look for a career change. Cause coaching football ain't it 

It's at the point where I may just give up. I may have had enough. I can't take watching them anymore. Thank god I'll miss next week's game due to travel. I mean, last week was really the final straw. During a trip across the country, I took my daughter to that absolute sh*tshow against Denver. It was one of the lowest moments ever as a Jets fan. For them to come out and do the same crap this week, the same exact penalties, the same drops, the same lackluster offense, JUST as all sane people  predicted, is heartbreaking. I may be done. But probably not. Because I'm an idiot.

• Upvote 1

Woody Johnson doesn't care about football especially during a presidential election year-all he cares about is trump becoming president so he can be the big shot over in London again. Ever since he said (after the Jets got shut out 34-0 AT HOME against the 49ers) that all he cared about was getting Mitt Romney elected president in 2012 this team went from being a .500 team with 6 playoff appearances to becoming a .333 team (win one lose 2) and ZERO playoff appearances and iwith this once again being an election year, it continues to get worse and worse

Presidential Election Years

2012 - 6-10

2016 - 5-11

2020 2-14

2024 - 2-3 about to be 2-5

On Note: this is not meant to be a political post it is simply the truth and the Jets owner is quoted saying these things on September 30th 2012 on CNBC and as the Old Professor users to say "You can look it up!"

13-37 since that quote and the refs can do whatever they want to the Jets and this owner doesn't say a thing to the league office

• Post of the Week 1

We now know why rodgers has not thrown for 300 yards in a game in like 5 years.

Its because he only throws it 2 yards beyond the LOS.  Hed have to complete 65 passes in order to throw for 300 yards in a game.

Garrett had 13 catches snd barely only 100 yards.  That is pathetic.

2 hours ago, GregButtleFan said:

I really don’t understand the Hackett blame. Yes he sucks, but this is the guy Rodgers wants. All the slings and arrows should be pointed at AR8 for the last two years.

I will say Keith Carter as OL coach/running game coordinator is as bad as it gets. 

2 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Relax everyone. This an offence 5, yes 5 games in the making. It’ll take time for them to gel. Simple as that.

we’re only 2-3. FYI looks like Baltimore and Cincy will be 2-3 by end of the day. Good teams & we’ll still be 1 yes only 1 game behind buffalo thanks to Houston. 

Patience

Absolutely not. 1/3rd of the season is done. Patience should be run out by now. We are already in "crisis" as Francesa puts it. The whole organization should look to ways to save the season. What do you think you're gonna see next week versus Buffalo? A newly crisp offense?

It's emergency time. Bench Rogers, fire Hackett, fire Saleh. Do something. Anything.

• Haha 1