Lead Up To Jets/Bills Game (10/14/2024)

TuscanyTile2

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

I thinks it’s gonna be mostly WMD keying on Allen with occasional shifts to Clark or Oliver. WMD clears all of our other Edges athletically and he’s going to have to make up for JFM and JJ who were both Bills killers at home. 

Also I know there’s a bunch of other sh*t going on with this team right now but WMD is so damn good and no one cares. 

Sounds good to me!  Whatever works!

On 10/7/2024 at 11:39 AM, Rochester Jets said:

I saw this play live, and Allen was in the blue tent after the hit.  Buffalo got the ball back a few minutes later, and Allen came flying out after only missing one snap.  Makes me wonder if he just took off out of the tent w/o being cleared?  

Also, because I watch a lot of Bills game, when Josh rolls out to his right, our secondary HAS to stay glued to their receivers.  These are the plays where he fires it 50 yards to a wide open receiver for the huge splash plays.  We have to avoid those.

Concussion protocol is an absolute joke. Everyone in the country saw Allen got knocked out and starry eyed immediately after his textbook concussion whiplash hit. But I’m sure the “independent doctor” cleared him. “hey Josh, you good?”

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, PS17 said:

Concussion protocol is an absolute joke. Everyone in the country saw Allen got knocked out and starry eyed immediately after his textbook concussion whiplash hit. But I’m sure the “independent doctor” cleared him. “hey Josh, you good?”

Yeah for sure.  He missed exactly one play before running back out.  I’m not even sure the doctor had time to say that to him.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Rochester Jets said:

Yeah for sure.  He missed exactly one play before running back out.  I’m not even sure the doctor had time to say that to him.

Remember Edelman in the Super Bowl? Couldn’t stand up and they let him play and this was after the protocol stuff was put in place. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, peebag said:

All I know is that this is the most important game to date and maybe the season..  If the Jets crap the bed, might not want to watch the rest of the season.

This feels like another prime time embarrassment 

The Bills are -2.5 for Monday Nights game. IMO that's kind of conservative it should be more. But it's the kind of game with Rodgers the Jets are expected to win. If they want to make the playoffs. It's a big deal and says a lot about the Rodgers experiment. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The Bills are -2.5 for Monday Nights game. IMO that's kind of conservative it should be more. But it's the kind of game with Rodgers the Jets are expected to win. If they want to make the playoffs. It's a big deal and says a lot about the Rodgers experiment. 

The Jets on prime time.  What could possibly go wrong?  

• Haha 2

On 10/9/2024 at 1:13 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Cant wait for Monday night.  Ulbrich knows exactly how to fix this offense w/ the "changes" he will be implementing this week.

We are going to light up the scoreboard now that saleh isnt around to screw up the offense.

Get ready boys.  Offense will be humming.

Jets 42

Bills 17

Humming? Can we just start with kickstarting or first? 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

It's a joke Allen is being allowed to play this game.

He was obviously concussed by his head hitting the turf that hard.

The NFL steps in and intervenes for Tua but not in this case.

It's arbitrary application of rules and guidelines, just like with the refs and their BS calls.

Allen is more of that gigantic lumberjack with a Blue ox type, like Big Ben who ran into a car on his motorcycle with no helmet and didn’t miss a game. Of course, Allen is less sexual assaultish that Big Ben. 

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Without Cook, Shakir and Oliver it seems about right. Vegas usually is.

4 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Over 90% of the public is on the bills.  The wiseguys are all over the jets.

Public has not realized yet that this Bills team stinks.

If u can still get the jets getting 2.5, hammer it!

Sole possession b!tches!!!

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yes, most definitely. You giving out gambling advice is exactly what this board was missing. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Speaking of soul possession...

On 10/7/2024 at 11:27 AM, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Just saw there's a solid chance of rain Monday. We're taking the L folks.

I don’t see rain.  Looks windy, though.

The weather in NJ sucks every season.   The Jets, and their fans, need a dome…