Why is it always so hard?

Wit

12 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

1JD had an embarrassing feature where Woody had employees stand up and ring an actual physical bell 🛎️ in the office when they hooked a new season ticket subscriber.

When the owner cares about his bottom line more than winning, this is what you get.

Losing is acceptable because there are no standards that actually matter in terms of wins and losses.

As long as Woody is making money, I think he’s good with whatever.

How much money does this douc**bag" need?  His team, that he unjustly owns (in a "fair world" sort of way), also apprecites in value about $1B per Year.

13 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

It's the people in charge.  They are, and have been, in over their heads.  They don't know what they're doing.

Woody needs to hire Vrabel or Jon Gruden.  Now.

Really? John Gruden? Why???

Would be excited for Vrabel

47 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This girl looks 15 you creep.

Are you serious? Looks like Ariana Grande. I was just joking around with the guy saying why is it always hard like Barry McCockinner did with the big breasted Viking fan. You thinking I would post some disgusting like that says more about you, than me. GFY!

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

I typed flirt in the GIF thing here to post that. I would have thought that was Ariana Grande or someone in their 20's.

That probably should have been your first response, not your backup response after downvoting comments about her age.

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

LOL. Zendaya is 28 years old.

Today. And that wasn’t his response. He doubled down on creep. Anyway, I have alerted the proper authorities, they can sort it out.

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Nothing Woody Johnson's Jets love more than One Weird Trick. Hackett + Lazard was the One Weird Trick To Lure Aaron Rodgers To Your Moribund Joke Of A Team. Rodgers was the One Weird Trick To Take Your Team From Forgettable Also-Ran To Super Bowl Contender. Smith and Moses were the One Weird Trick To Fix Your Offensive Line Woes In A Single Offseason. No doubt right now, as we speak, Florham Park is alive with high-level discussions about how Davante Adams is the One Weird Trick To Boost Your Disappointing Offense. 

Yep, like that pseudo comedian Gallagher. Rather that write good material he decides to hit a watermelon with a sledgehammer to get people to laugh. Woody is the Gallagher of NFL owners. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Zendaya has always looked kinda young, so I get it.  But that gif is probably from her in her early 20s.

I woulda gone with my girl Ri-Ri instead:

sexy music video GIF

@JiFtheOracle  @Barry McCockinner @HessStation

I typed "flirt" in the GIF search engine here. I scrolled through and grabbed the first one that I saw that looked halfway decent that wasn't a guy. Then I get accused by jgb of posting a gif of an 11 year old. I do not get that. 

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, like that pseudo comedian Gallagher. Rather that right good material he decides to hit a watermelon with a sledgehammer to get people to laugh. Woody is the Gallagher of NFL owners. 

Gallagher found a niche plan, worked on it, and was financially very successful as a result.

Woody has never worked a day in his life and had a couple smart ancestors. He was financially very successful as a result.

They're nothing alike. Apologize to Gallagher.

If anything works in your analogy, it's that we're the watermelon.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I typed "flirt" in the GIF search engine here. I scrolled through and grabbed the first one that I saw that looked halfway decent that wasn't a guy. Then I get accused by jgb of posting a gif of an 11 year old. I do not get that. 

image.gif.1258cb3194a90c0d4a670d58f95f6214.gif