Aaron Rodgers essentially blames Mike Williams for INT

4 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Rodgers probably kicked down Douglas' door this morning and demanded Devante Adams after this. Expect Williams to go little to no playing time now with Adams here.

Acho is literally stealing Dan’s work. Guy is a clown.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Or you could watch the video and understand what actually happens? 

Williams releases the wrong way completely. Rodgers had to adjust his throw mid way thus causing an underthrow. 

But yeah whatever - Rodgers sucks.

I understand what happened.  Williams was inside of where he was suppossed to be wide open and Rodgers was late and had to adjust his throw.  

Rodgers was fine last night.  a$$hole move to throw his teammate under the bus publicly.  

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

if you believe what Rodgers says he changed where he was throwing mid-throw because Williams was in the wrong spot. Bad throw caused by wrong route - again, if you believe him.

I believe Rodgers was frustrated with Williams and missing him with the throw.  Williams obviously had trouble finding the ball.  I also think publicly going after Williams was a crappy move for the team leader.  That has to stay in house.

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

I believe Rodgers was frustrated with Williams and missing him.  I also think publicly going after Williams was a crappy move for the team leader.  That has to stay in house.

Rodgers is a turd. Not surprised he did this at all. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I don’t care 

All Saleh did was protect his players publicly and pretend every player on his team was blameless and that mindset got them nowhere 

When Rodgers has sucked he has owned it postgame, like after Denver 

MW shouldn’t be running the wrong routes in week 6

Well now Rodgers has another one of his Super Friends along with Lizzard and Hackett.  Mike Williams can be released.

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

if you believe what Rodgers says he changed where he was throwing mid-throw because Williams was in the wrong spot. Bad throw caused by wrong route - again, if you believe him.

I believe him but I think he's an ass for going public with it.  They traded for his buddy why throw Mike Williams under the bus when he's out the door already?

24 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Rodgers probably kicked down Douglas' door this morning and demanded Devante Adams after this. Expect Williams to go little to no playing time now with Adams here.

Aaron was right on this one, sorry. Williams made a few boo boos in this game. I dont feel sorry for him at all. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Rodgers is a turd. Not surprised he did this at all. 

The tird told the truth.

The turd also said he didn’t play well enough.  if Williams can’t handle the truth too bad.  He needs to help the team

• Upvote 3

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

accountability by public lashing

I don't think the trade was made already when he said that last night.

Mike Williams was done and JD gave him a 1 year prove it deal.  He missed most of TC.  He's not 100%.  This was a patch move by JD that didn't work out.  Rodgers doesn't have to be a prick about it publicly.  

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

Mike Williams was done and JD gave him a 1 year prove it deal.  He missed most of TC.  He's not 100%.  This was a patch move by JD that didn't work out.  Rodgers doesn't have to be a prick about it publicly.  

I guess. I get what you're saying and you're probably right. I just don't care about Mike Williams feelings getting hurt. 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Aaron was right on this one, sorry. Williams made a few boo boos in this game. I dont feel sorry for him at all. 

You shouldn't feel sorry for him.  WTF does that have to do with Rodgers publicly making excuses and throwing a team mate who's at the end of a good career under the bus.   Nobody cares if you don't feel sorry for him.  

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I guess. I get what you're saying and you're probably right. I just don't care about Mike Williams feelings getting hurt. 🤷‍♂️

I don't either and as long as Rodgers gets the Jets to the playoffs I don't care that he's a prick.  So far it ain't working out so good.

• Upvote 1