Mike Williams DNP

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Rodgers fired him right after he ran that wrong route simple as that 

Rodgers cannot function as a hof QB if all his wrs aren't running precise routes and he has not worked with them for 5 years.

The new dudes coming in the league (Williams, Daniels) are performing well.

Same old teflon rodgers, nothing is ever his fault

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

21 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This kinda sh*t is fine when it's Parcells doing it but when it's your QB pulling the strings like this it's super lame.

This team has been a mess for years, but now with Rodgers’ ego running roughshod it’s going to a level I never thought I’d see.
He’s poison, and the Rodgers Stans here are swallowing it.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 3

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

This team has been a mess for years, but now with Rodgers’ ego running roughshod it’s going to a level I never thought I’d see.
He’s poison, and the Rodgers Stans here are swallowing it.

Get your bullsh*t in now before you’re forced back in your cave 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Rodgers cannot function as a hof QB if all his wrs aren't running precise routes and he has not worked with them for 5 years.

The new dudes coming in the league (Williams, Daniels) are performing well.

Same old teflon rodgers, nothing is ever his fault

Actually it’s pretty much all his fault, that being said I’m not going to say anything until he is done trying to get us a championship. When he is done doing that then I’ll be fake pissed and fake mad. Until then..

36B45ADA-86B3-4DB0-A51A-4697300BB54A.gif

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This kinda sh*t is fine when it's Parcells doing it but when it's your QB pulling the strings like this it's super lame.

I don’t disagree 

But what else is super lame is not having a guy in charge since Parcells who is willing to do it.

Thats how Mega Alphas like Rodgers take power.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Get your bullsh*t in now before you’re forced back in your cave 

I didn’t respond to you yesterday, because you had 5 other people call you a dolt, but here you go again.

I’ll paraphrase what they told you yesterday in case you missed it. “Nobody cares what a homer who’s been here 5 minutes says when he’s attacking someone who’s been here for years.”
Be a good boy, and don’t go bicketybam/peace frog… Nobody likes him.

Behave yourself. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Cimini and Costello both implied in their reporting today that there might be some resentment building in the Jets locker room about how much focus Rodgers places on “his guys.”

Who are his guys? Lazard? He’s the only one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Aaron did him wrong. Situation is garbage for him. Franchise cannot pick and choose who it does right by. No wonder it’s so toxic no matter the regime.

He screwed up. Ran the wrong route at the wrong time.  These guys make a fortune to play a game. One game and any of us would be set for life. I have no pity on any of them. Do your damn job. That goes for Rodgers as well.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Listen to yourself. Saying that Williams ran the wrong route is not “doing wrong by him”. Rodgers went to Williams two weeks in a row with the game on the line and he blew it. How many times did we see Brady chew out receivers on national TV during games? How is that any better? 

That’s Aaron’s way of blame shifting and trying to come across as a decent guy. 

It isn’t any better. You’re trying to infer a double-standard without any evidence of me applauding it when Brady did it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

His paycheck cleared last week I presume. 

the team hasn’t won in 15 years. Show up. 

IMG_1639.webp

Could say the same thing about Aaron right now. He has not been the guy that elevates everyone around him.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1