I guarentee victory!

Jetlag

I don't believe the Jets are a better team but if you're good with the ebb and flow of a football season and feeling out when upsets are there to be had, I truly feel this is one of them. Mangini is dying to win this game especially after that Browns loss and an extra week to think about it.

So Tx why do you think the Jets are going to win? Gut-feeling too?

The Patriots are on a steady decline and the Jets are rapidly improving.

The balance of power in the AFCE is beginning to shift.

The Jets will make a statement on Sunday.

as dick enberg would say.........oh my ;)

did the house catch fire? any broken glass? was a family member captured ?

I didn't even know jetnation had a gustapo that made housecalls ;)

arright tx, does chad pennington have a noodle arm? can he take the jets to the super bowl?

This tape will self destruct in 30 seconds.

This is the first reaction :eek:

Then this :roll:

Then you need to be reminded to include this next time ;)

arright tx, does chad pennington have a noodle arm? can he take the jets to the super bowl?

Chad does not have the prototypical "NFL arm" that most QB's have.

However, he is very smart, manages the game well and has those intangibles that make him a very good NFL QB.

Far inferior QB's have won Super Bowls, so yes, Chad can lead the Jets to a Super Bowl title.

Chad does not have the prototypical "NFL arm" that some QB's have.

However, he is very smart, manages the game well and has those intangibles that make him a very good NFL QB.

Far inferior QB's have won Super Bowls, so yes, Chad can lead the Jets to a Super Bowl title.

Now that is a great post, couldn't agree more.

Why so long to realize such common knowledge?
:)

Nevertheless, bravo Tx....... bravo.
;)

Furthermore, many Qbs have cannons, but if you can't anticipate, read defense's, and get the ball where it's needs to go, you're useless, at this level.

Feeling the pocket, anticipation, accuracy, and recognizing where the ball has to go, are all the most vital ingredients to a QBs success. The same can be said when evaluating a Qb.

Leadership is next, to me, in terms of being most vital, followed by Arm Strength, which is more like an incredible icing to have, when used in cunjunction with the necessary attributes, and inherent responsibilities, a Qb has to have.

This is GOLD I tell you. GOLD.

bro did aleins take the real tx and switch him....

Tx sat through our poster sensitivity class last week. I must say, the early returns are good. I am proud of this class. Barton was the 1st graduate. Anyone remember him in the pre-dooshey days? Just brutal.

WTF Hey TX what happened? i'm a jets fan and even i hate chad penny. what happenned to my friend who spoke the cold hard in your face truth

Look for Kerry rhodes to be a bid factor in the game. mangini will try to put kerry in the box and put pressure on brady by blitzing kerry from brady's blind side. i say 2-3 sacks for kerry rhodes. leon will not be big in the running game but brad smith could come in for some gadget plays. and also, cedric houston if allowed to play will be good against a 3-4 DEF. he can break tackels and get good yardage

TX just stop it now. C'mon. Chad has a noodle arm......SAY IT! SAYYYYYY IT!!!! You're driving me crazy with this new fangled style of posting. I want the old TX back....whaaaaa......whaaaaa.....

TX don't do this to me anymore. I feel like the sky is falling.

Just for old times sake can you just say noodle arm...Please, for me?

Archived