The Official F*&K You Patriots Thread

SouthernJet

**** Beli. **** Brady. **** Bruschi. **** Wilfat. **** Vrabel. **** Seymour. **** Harrison. **** Colvin. **** the ****ing Pats!

I loved the shots of Beli after the Jackson interception. You aren't jumping around waving your arms in the air now, are you, you god damn scumbag? **** you, **** your mother, **** your father, **** your whole stupid ****ing family. **** your daughter, **** your son, **** your ex-wife, **** your ****ing mistress, you slimy piece of ****!

**** Beli. **** Brady. **** Bruschi. **** Wilfat. **** Vrabel. **** Seymour. **** Harrison. **** Colvin. **** the ****ing Pats!

I loved the shots of Beli after the Jackson interception. You aren't jumping around waving your arms in the air now, are you, you god damn scumbag? **** you, **** your mother, **** your father, **** your whole stupid ****ing family. **** your daughter, **** your son, **** your ex-wife, **** your ****ing mistress, you slimy piece of ****!

Wow. Just wow.

The Pats have become the boring version of the 90's Cowboys..

The Cowboy's never lost. They were sick, injured, cheated, the list goes on.

The same things were said last year after the Bronco's lost. The same things were said after the Jets beat them in NE this season. Bad dirt, bad sod, bad field excuse.

They are not a respectable bunch. Biggest bunch of sore losers just like the Cowboys became in the 90's.

Never their fault. Never outplayed. Always something wrong.

Get over themselves.

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/

Hello! I'm Peyton Manning, quarterback of the Indianapolis Colts, and I have a special message for all of you out there that don't like me:

Go phvck yourself.

Phvck you long and hard and with the depth of a thousand oceans. Phvck you sideways. Phvck you upside down. Phvck you hanging from a jungle gym. Phvck you in. Phvck you out. Phvck you with a snow shovel.

I'd also like to extend this message out to all you New Englanders out there. Phvck you. Phvck your weather. Phvck your stupid accent. Phvck your goatee. It looks idiotic. And PHVCK Boston. Phvck your ****ty traffic. Phvck all your elite college students, half of whom end up becoming ski instructors. Phvck Storrow Drive. Phvck the Red Sox. Take your little Red Sox hat, wedge the brim up nice and tight, and shove right up your ass. Phvck the Big Dig. No one else cares how long it took, you whiny bitches. Phvck Matt Damon. Phvck Dennis Leary. Phvck Logan. Phvck you people bitching about Logan.

In fact, phvck all the little town in Massachusetts that no one cares about. Oh, you're from Natick? Well, phvck Natick. Phvck Winchest-ah. Phvck Reve-ah. Phvck Scituate. Phvck them all. Phvck your old colonial houses. Phvck your foliage. Phvck your lobster. And phvck all the surrounding states. Phvck Vermont. All you *******s make is syrup. Phvck Maine. Phvck LL Bean AND Poland Spring. Phvck Connecticut, because while you have lovely rural areas, your cities are crime-infested sheet stains on the face of the Earth. Phvck Rhode Island. Phvck Brown. Phvck people from Newport who like to sail. I hope Great White plays a stadium concert in Providence. Phvck New Hampshire. Live free or die? I'll take the latter for you dip****s.

Phvck you, Bill Simmons. Oh, you like the Manning Face? Is that the face I make when I phvck your team like a convict fresh outta prison? Hope you liked it. And phvck you, Boomer Esiason. Guess who's not his generation's Dan Marino anymore? Know who my generation's Boomer Esiason is? Jake phvcking Delhomme. So go get phvcked.

And phvck American Express (MasterCard phvcking rules.)

Oh, and phvck you, blogosphere. What, you think I'd forget about you? Phvck Deadspin. And phvck you too, Kissing Suzy Kolber. Oh, you think you're exempt? Think you're just making funny little dick jokes? Take your dick jokes, go into a corner, and stick them up your urethra. Phvck you, Big Daddy Drew, you big masturbating motherphvcker. Phvck you, Captain Caveman, nee Matt Ufford. You say you have sex with all the ladies, but I know damn well you have more beards than a playoff hockey team. Phvck you, Monday Morning Punter. You're from phvcking OHIO. Phvck you, Unsilent Majority. Nice screen name, douchebag. Unsilent isn't even a word.

Phvck you Falco, even if you're dead. Phvck you, Ape. Nice MS Paint skills, you phvcking kindergartener. And phvck you, flubby. I hated that Robin Williams movie about you. You phvcking suck.

Again, phvck you all. I know all of you said I was a choker. Well, guess what you can all choke on? My enormous ****. That's right. It's true. We all know any guy with a goofy face is hung like a goddamn Genoa salami. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna open up my fly and drag mine around the room for a bit. Because all of you can kiss my enormous white pasty ass. I phvcking won, and you phvcking didn't. It's a new era, bitches. You get to deal with Bitter Peyton now. Hope you like the taste of my balls, douchebags. Because you'll be sucking on them for a while.

I'm gonna go have a beer and bang my hotass wife. I fully expect you to be phvcking yourself when I get back.

I Fail to see teh historic choke (that belongs to the Yankees) when one TD was a gift from God and half the lb/safety tandem was sidelined due to injury ......but whatever.....stay classy Jetnation. ;)

Kidding - to the "victor" goes the spoils.....have at it. I'm just here to take teh sh*t like a man (or woman LOL!)

You're not talking about the td scored by the colts lineman are you? You know, like the one the pats scored earlier in the game? Nah, you couldn't be.;)

Edit: Btw, F@ck you pats and your entire bullsh!t fanbase (minus the sexy garb of course.)

Archived