The 2nd Annual JetNation Awards

TaborJet

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**JetNation awards official ballot***

Most Underrated Poster – A tie between Scott Dierking and Gainzo. Both are funny as all get out and both know their stuff. Both are also under-apreciated around here in my opinion. Bob got a good at this award, too.

Most Knowledgeable PosterSperm Edwards - there is no other choice here.

Most Annoying PosterFred Jetstone - I'm annoyed that he just up and left without saying good by, so he's the most annoying poster (at least to me).

Funniest Posterjoewilly gets my vote - he's the Marx Brothers (yes, all three) of JetNation.

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan PosterGarb - because she's so dag'on SEXY. G-A-R-B - Garb, Garb, Garb! (Oh yes I did) - such a HOTTIE!

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – The toughest choice on the ballot by far. I'm going with SoFlaJets because he brings it in a million different ways each and every day.

Post of the Year – Coming soon - you can't trick this legume!

Biggest Homerecurb this time around - but BZ is right there with him for sure.

Best Avatar/Signature Best Avatar - gg's avatar is H-O-T. Those cartoon "tatas" really get me. ;) Best Signature - PDM's continual assault on BZ.

Most Improved Poster – A tie between the youngsters - Barton and 124 have really kicked tushie this season!

Best New Posteronemanswarm - the man is message board gold.

Thread of the Year – The JN/JI/TGG/JF SI voting thread was good for more than a few chuckles...

JetNation Moment – The transformation to Soothnation - it's this place to a "tee".

Moderator of the Year Guns - because he had one heck of a year (and e likes my wife's legs).

Lounge Lizard – The one, the only, SouthernJet. Anyone who can get V to get him a samich in a tank top and mini-skirt is alright in my book.

Chat Room RulerAlk by a country mile (and this hick knows country miles! ;)). The man should run a Chat server out of his house!

International Poster Panzer with a shout out and a nod to VanDoug. The BZ sig's put him over the top.

Too many people will be missed (pissed) with this but here goes

Most Underrated Poster – AirForceJetfan

Most Knowledgeable Poster – R44 no doubt this guy knows so much information it is scary. Also Sperm Edwards

Most Annoying Poster – BoomBoom/Glen Foley

Funniest Poster – joewilly and GreenDNA- but there are so many funny people here that this is impossible to list them all.

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Alk/ Garb/Gainzo/StillerPaul

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – Too many possibilities-

Post of the Year –

Biggest Homer –BZ no question.

Best Avatar/Signature –

Most Improved Poster – 124 and Barton have grown in front of our computers!

Best New Poster – Bill Parcells

Thread of the Year –

JetNation Moment –

Moderator of the Year –The guys I work with all do such a great job- GOB, Tabor, Sperm and Smizzy

Lounge Lizard –

Chat Room Ruler –

International Poster –Van Doug and Panzer

Best website owner- Max -hands down- the guy has put his life and soul into this place -kudos to him.

Best reporter-Jetcane for all the work he did in TC reports

Most Underrated Poster – Fo Block/Bob/JoeWilly.

Most Knowledgeable Poster – Sperm---look forward to the day when he actually approves of our players. Rsherryjr = runner up and should post much more. AFJF gets my BB forum vote.

Most Annoying Poster – CrashingJet/Dolphinworshipper2 and the TX groupies other than BP who ventured over here while TX was serving JI timeout.

Funniest Poster – MAX = brilliant at times......SJ/GG/Smizzy/Jetfan13 are all very good as well.

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Garb-Gainzo-Alk-Stiller are all great and we are lucky to have them. Garb gets the edge for her outstanding baseball talk.

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – MiamiJet

Post of the Year – Many of SOFLAJETS. Always garner up good discussion now that TX can't derail them off topic. Love Homer Ham's baseball posts as well.

Biggest Homer – ecurb who unfortunately appears to be a Yankee fan.;)

I actually think BZ brings out good points thus the non vote.

Best Avatar/Signature – Panzark----honorable mention to Verde.

Most Improved Poster – Tie = Stormy when not a mod.

AFO as a Jet fan.;)Barton does not qualify as he has been very good for two years now. Same for 124 though his writing skills have come a long way.

Best New Poster – ladyJET2280 ( I don't care what you say, we all read her posts:) )

Thread of the Year – JetCane TC posts.....outstanding unselfish work.

SJ = runner-up with "tick, tick, tick". Big fan of 4HCrew as well.

JetNation Moment – GOB, Mavrik and all non Yankee fans rallying together on the BB board behind the Tigers during the division series.

Moderator of the Year – TaborJet. Note: We do have the best mods when you compare to other boards. No ego trips with current group.

Lounge Lizard – Alk = Born to talk OT. SJ and Moses = runner-ups with some great thread topics.

Chat Room Ruler – Max ,Smizzy, R44, Sperm and the gang that make our guest chats possible.

International Poster – #27Dominator = Always a must read.

good call on that GS, and thanx for the shout out

that's the thing JC-there are so many really good posters here and if a guy hasn't been around for a while you tend to forget about him sometimes...all in all I personally think THIS is the best Jets site on the web-and some of the best from other sites come here too like GreenMachine and MSGold.

I really wish Senior,JFF,Tinstar,KentuckyJet and Matt56 would show up-Lefty Larry and Westside Johnny were great posters in the old days I'll bet that hasn't changed.

that's the thing JC-there are so many really good posters here and if a guy hasn't been around for a while you tend to forget about him sometimes...all in all I personally think THIS is the best Jets site on the web-and some of the best from other sites come here too like GreenMachine and MSGold.

I really wish Senior,JFF,Tinstar,KentuckyJet and Matt56 would show up-Lefty Larry and Westside Johnny were great posters in the old days I'll bet that hasn't changed.

There really are some excellent posters here SFJ, including GS, who may not have received any votes, but he is way up there in my book.

There really are some excellent posters here SFJ, including GS, who may not have received any votes, but he is way up there in my book.

That is EXACTLY why I hate these polls. I mentioned MBN as being a great baseball poster. Be he is living off what he did 5 years ago. Now Gimme, Barton and AirForce are the new baseball forum pioneers. ;)

Seriously though I hate this stuff because you leave people out.

That is EXACTLY why I hate these polls. I mentioned MBN as being a great baseball poster. Be he is living off what he did 5 years ago. Now Gimme, Barton and AirForce are the new baseball forum pioneers. ;)

Thanks for the support, big guy...:confused:

That is EXACTLY why I hate these polls.

And, in the kool, new slogan of Jetcane, this is why these polls are "ghey".

Seriously, if anyone is that down about not being an internet message board super hero, please....please....PLEASE... pm me and I'll explain why you need to get off of the internet now!!! :lol:

Actually, please don't. ;)

Honestly though, if it weren't for the "ladies" who post here, this place would suck!......and you all know it! :)

So here's a big shout out to all the girls!!! Because without us, "poof" it's gone.

But feel free to carry on with your little popularity measuring stick. ;)

Oh, yeah, and I just want to say that Green Gal Rocks.

I nominate her for the best poster ever, and it has nothing to do with her nominating me for a slot. ;)

Okay, so far, I have had the following offers for my vote in Best Overall Poster:

$2.54 (in pennies, apparently)

A Batman Pez Dispenser

A personalised Pennsylvania registration plate

3 boxes of Twinkies.

A signed Blair Thomas card (if I do vote for a certain someone...I think may that be regarded as a threat...you have been reported to the mods)

You think you can do better? I'm waiting.

That is EXACTLY why I hate these polls.

That didn't stop you from letting it move forward, though. ;)

Can you say "highschool"?

I agree with ladyjet on all counts...

~These polls are ghey

~The ladies here are awesome

~greengal rocks

~Max sucks

(Okay, the last one is mine.) hee

That didn't stop you from letting it move forward, though. ;)

Can you say "highschool"?

I agree with ladyjet on all counts...

~These polls are ghey

~The ladies here are awesome

~greengal rocks

~Max sucks

(Okay, the last one is mine.) hee

I agree totally this is a lot like high school. Especially when you consider how few votes you are getting.

pkeds2.jpg

:comb::Nuts:

It is time to kick it up a notch, all MB's have these type of ghey awards.

I propose JN have it's first annual live Wet T shirt contest, i would be honored to serve as one of the judges!! I believe this site as the necessary talent to pull it off.. it could also serve to attact more female posters to the site.;)

Jeez louise, people will complain about anything! And trust me, I know about complaining! LOL!

It's officially the off-season.....let people have their fun, however juvenile it is. Although I confess to beleiving the "best non-jets fan poster award" is probably the worst of the categories. I mean, how many of us are there? Five?

I agree about Greengal though. She does indeed rock! Actually, all the ladies here are awesome. Verde is the mystery lady with the sharp wit, LadyJet is funny as all get-out, Bren is just plain 'ole fun, Jetophile is scary smart, 28 is lovely.....well, you get the drift. The ladies of JN are a real asset to this site.

I agree with the chicks-if they weren't here this place WOULD be like a H.S. boys lockerroom and we all remember how they stunk.

LadyJet (the REAL one) I wish you'd post more often

Verde knows I'm secretly in love with her

GG has a heart of pure gold

Brenda is the site's free spirit who MUST be loaded with all the road trips

Garb simply knows her sh1t when it comes to sports

28-another one I wish posted more often and

Jetophile is one cool customer

Archived