What are u listening to right now?

Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season by (Dolphins fan) Jimmy Buffet

download it if you've never heard it yet-a beautiful song-I'll bet that Tabor Jet knows this song

Yes, quite well!

Although Jimmy Buffett has soured a bit recently. I stopped drinking Landshark Lager. F the Dolphins.

I'm listening to "Last Goodbye" by Jeff Buckley.

Yes, quite well!

Although Jimmy Buffett has soured a bit recently. I stopped drinking Landshark Lager. F the Dolphins.

I'm listening to "Last Goodbye" by Jeff Buckley.

just another reason to NEVER go back down to that stadium-I don't want to hate Jimmy Buffet-look for a PM TJ...

Nirvana: Live at Reading. Gets officially released next Tuesday and it's ****ing awesome. Totally lives up to how much hype this performance has gotten since '92. Grohl is just an animal.

FYI it's being aired for free on Fuse next Monday.

I was there. I thought they were average at best that night. I saw them at the QMU on Nov 30th 1991 and thought they were much better then.

I was there. I thought they were average at best that night. I saw them at the QMU on Nov 30th 1991 and thought they were much better then.

Wow, that's interesting. The '92 Reading gig has been ranked as their best performance by pretty much every source. That's a pretty sweet time to have seen them though, late '91 is when Nevermind finally started picking up steam.

Wow, that's interesting. The '92 Reading gig has been ranked as their best performance by pretty much every source. That's a pretty sweet time to have seen them though, late '91 is when Nevermind finally started picking up steam.

I know. I just remember at the time that I wasn't that impressed. But I did get sick that weekend and had stuff stolen from my tent so i wasn't in the best mood. I enjoyed the Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, Rollins, Pavement and Teenage Fanclub a lot more that weekend.