The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

On 6/29/2018 at 6:36 PM, Larz said:

Whoever did this video is a genius 

here's a dude that can really do a cover of this:

Just read that Billy Gibbons released a version of Muddy Waters' "Rollin' and Tumblin'".  Not bad.  Good, rockin' vibe by the old master of Texas blues.

Sunday morning music.  Hedges' playing/two hand tapping technique still as impressive as when I first heard it way back when he surfaced.  Sounds like there are five people playing and many overdubs.  Folks, it's just him with no overdubs.

• Upvote 1

Janis Joplin , Big brother and the Holding Company : Piece of my Heart ( Live at Winterland 68 )

• Post of the Week 1

This am......one of the greatest songs ever written.

• Upvote 1

Killer music to vocal............to video

Yesterday was Jerry's birthday.  He has been missed.  Here is China Cat Sunflower/I know You Rider (with a little of Giants Stadium, Spiral D mixed in 😜)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

Yesterday was Jerry's birthday.  He has been missed.  Here is China Cat Sunflower/I know You Rider (with a little of Giants Stadium, Spiral D mixed in 😜)

Saw your post while in my car earlier today.  Really enjoyed hearing the groove.   Thanks.

• Upvote 1

One of the best, ballsy covers of this classic Zep tune.  I have a huge crush on guitarist Gretchen Menn.  And no, I did not notice drummer Clementine's camel toe.  Chick is one of the few drummers who plays the rhythm correctly (at least to my ears).

Ive got this just about mastered on the guitar.  I sent this link to a "Skype friend" in Spain who I speak with weekly. She plays classical guitar.  Her response was "He's just playing basic arpeggios".  I almost cried. @munchmemory

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Ive got this just about mastered on the guitar.  I sent this link to a "Skype friend" in Spain who I speak with weekly. She plays classical guitar.  Her response was "He's just playing basic arpeggios".  I almost cried. @munchmemory

Tell her to GFY.  Can't believe you almost have this down.  I could only dream about accomplishing this.  Nice work.

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Tell her to GFY.  Can't believe you almost have this down.  I could only dream about accomplishing this.  Nice work.

I used THIS tutorial. Broke it down into sections. Ive been at it a few years on and off.    BTW...she's quite attractive, Id rather tell her to GF me. :)

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2018 at 2:10 PM, munchmemory said:

JP Jones has one of the greatest rock bass lines ever.  Enjoy this tune as settle into the weekend.

First time I ever heard this song was freshman year at college, the kid with the huge speakers in his room had the volume up to 11. One of those life changing moments. 

• Upvote 1