PatsFanTX Active more than a month after being banned?

ECURB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ecurb -- drop it. Seriously. As BP just pointed out, you started this thread. What's the point? (Don't answer that).

Tx is friends with many of us. When we started this board he helped me out a ton. Banning him was not fun for me, nor was it easy. I did it because I felt it was in the best interests of the board.

No reason to gloat. If you wanted him banned, you got what you wished for. I don't really appreciate the whole rub his nose in it thing.

Thats great that people like him, and like NJ said he knwos his football... though he put it in a more "nasty" kind of way implying that I dont come close to knowing as much as him...

Its great TX helped you, if I were here when you started the board I would have helped you like I try to do now.

I wasnt trying to rub it in, if you read my original post and nto the crap that followed I was actually just really curious why it showed him as being active recently.

I also dont really care how nice he was at one point, he was a flat out prick for as long as Ive been here.

Here is a sample of why you should not like TX, regardless of what good posts he has, he obviously isnt a good guy...

I wish TX would have cut his crap and contributed to this baord like a good pats fan (Gainzo) for example who I like...

GOB,

Congrats on starting another thought-provoking thread.

I'm having a very difficult time keeping up with all the replys.

Another great post by the 7-year old.

madmike just got owned.

What a dumbass.

Originally Posted by Fin Fan In Cali viewpost.gif

Come on bring the football knowledge, and not the cheesy smack of a 6th grader getting off the bus!

TX's response...

Jets fans don't have any.

Hell, they think the Jets will win the AFCE this year.

How friggn' knowledgable is that? :eek:

Originally Posted by ecurb2369 viewpost.gif

I mean come on what 16 year old boy isnt out looking for sex 24/7???

TX's response...

Just think, in 8 years you will be able to answer your own question.

Really????

You just might want to take a reading comprehension course sometime.

Dude, when you put your panties in the dryer, just put them on the permanent press cycle, and that way they won't bunch up. ;-)

I talked to Mike (TX) the other day. He is doing well and believe it or not, has survived the trauma of being removed from a message board. LOL

Mike's doing well and has moved on with no hard feelings. Everyone else should do the same and leave the guy alone. he may have annoyed a lot of you, but he's still a good guy and not exactly a mass murderer. This internet thing needs to be put into perspective.

Guns, Tex is a douchebag. Sorry to burst your bubble

Also when i read over at JI, reading Tex' same 'ol same 'ol just makes me cringe

Glad he is gone, the board is better for it

I like the point of view from our rivals....but the pathetic games he played were real old!!

Also when i read over at JI, reading Tex' same 'ol same 'ol just makes me cringe

I like the point of view from our rivals....but the pathetic games he played were real old!!

I think that pretty much sums it up for me too. I like Tx, and I've had lots of nice conversations with him on and off the message boards. He is a great guy - but his antics grew old. He has a great knowledge of the game - but chooses to push buttons instead. The bottom line is I don't miss thumbing through 8 pages of one line arguments between him and other posters.

I like Mike, really good guy but I guess his antics got old here. Wish him the best.

That post was VERY disrespectful. If you cared your would have said:

Mike types nnnnnnooooooodddddddllllllllleeeeeee words.

haha!

That post was VERY disrespectful. If you cared your would have said:

Mike types nnnnnnooooooodddddddllllllllleeeeeee words.

haha!

Only you can take that title.;-)

You are the noooooooooodle word champion!

To put in my two cents- Mike is a decent person that knows his football- it is not like he killed someone to call him all sort of names.

He just got carried away with his posting one liners.

To put in my two cents- Mike is a decent person that knows his football- it is not like he killed someone to call him all sort of names.

Thanks Brick. Now back to the news.;-)

Tx being banned here is one reason why I enjoy posting here. His anti Jet/anti Chad one liners got stale in a hurry. The board is much better off indeed.

So are you saying that you disagree with Max banning him? FIGHT FIGHT!!!

How great is it to come here and not read 437 posts from Tx on how Thomas Jones sucks and Adalius Thomas will win the MVP award after he records 73 sacks next yr?

This board is 50x better without him ruining every thread with his Patriot propaganda.

Have fun over at Sooth's day care center :baby:

How great is it to come here and not read 437 posts from Tx on how Thomas Jones sucks and Adalius Thomas will win the MVP award after he records 73 sacks next yr?

This board is 50x better without him ruining every thread with his Patriot propaganda.

Have fun over at Sooth's day care center :baby:

:good: You are most correct !!! Adios TX :rip:

Tx being banned here is one reason why I enjoy posting here. His anti Jet/anti Chad one liners got stale in a hurry. The board is much better off indeed.

:rolleyes:

Compared to the endless Brady is gay jokes? You knock Tex for his repeateded knocks on the Jets and Chad. Yet like a moth to a light you all are drawn in by Brady is gay jokes.

Some posters seriously need to look in the mirror.

Compared to the endless Brady is gay jokes? You knock Tex for his repeateded knocks on the Jets and Chad. Yet like a moth to a light you all are drawn in by Brady is gay jokes.

:gay:

Seriously the difference IS (DUH! ) that we are not calling Brady gay on a Pats board. How long do you think any of us would last trollin on a Patsie board doin the **** TX does 30 times a day on Jets boards? Not long. Oh yeah before I forget :pats:

Seriously the difference IS (DUH! ) that we are not calling Brady gay on a Pats board. How long do you think any of us would last trollin on a Patsie board doin the **** TX does 30 times a day on Jets boards? Not long. Oh yeah before I forget :pats:

Why does that matter?

You are saying it is trolling. Your words. You admit that everyone that says something to that effect is trolling. Why is it acceptable then even if it is a Jets' MB? Trolling is trolling.

Sadly, Tex's anti-Jets rants are more football related then the constant Brady is gay jokes.

Why does that matter?

You are saying it is trolling. Your words. You admit that everyone that says something to that effect is trolling. Why is it acceptable then even if it is a Jets' MB? Trolling is trolling.

Sadly, Tex's anti-Jets rants are more football related then the constant Brady is gay jokes.

You never answered my question. How long would a Jets fan last on a Panzie board saying the garbage TX did? :pats:

Tx got banned for trolling. I think that is what the kids today are calling it. He and I were pretty friendly and he had told me he was going to take a break from the board. He was pissing a lot of people off with his constant Jets bashing. Ironically this is his last post:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=407546&postcount=43

He came back the night the Jets lost to the Pats and talked smack. He is a good guy, imo he was just a little out of control here. We don't need to be reminded that the Jets haven't won it all in a long time. We remember that all on our own!

Did you ever give him warnings at all ?

He had alot of posts so I figured he was liked around here.

Reading through this, it's almost like Tx is posting in this thread himself. Pats fans vs. Jets fans. Except this is all contained in one thread, and not poisoning every single thread in the main football forum.

Did you ever give him warnings at all ?

He had alot of posts so I figured he was liked around here.

Oh he received warnings. Lots of them. More than anybody in the history of this site actually.

THat pretty much summed it up Thai....

PF, a JETS site without Brady is Gay jokes would be the most boring place on earrth... hell my lone P OTW win came on a Brady is Gay joke! lol

This is a JETS message board of course we are going to bash the Pats... TX decided to go against 2000 memebers and bash the JETS... big difference...

Maybe TX is just an internet jerk, but I dont know him in person so until he proves me wrong he is just a jerk.

Its ashame he wont be here to take a beatin when the JETS win it all in 07'....

PF, a JETS site without Brady is Gay jokes would be the most boring place on earrth... hell my lone P OTW win came on a Brady is Gay joke! lol

This is a JETS message board of course we are going to bash the Pats... TX decided to go against 2000 memebers and bash the JETS... big difference...

Maybe TX is just an internet jerk, but I dont know him in person so until he proves me wrong he is just a jerk.

even if he wasn't banned we wouldn't get that satisfaction anyway, like a true slug he went awol after the jets beat the pats last season.

Derek Jeter anyone.....HELLO:character0293:

even if he wasn't banned we wouldn't get that satisfaction anyway, like a true slug he went awol after the jets beat the pats last season.

True... and the last thing I will be thinking about when the JETS win it all in 07' is TX... I will be drunk running down the street yelling J--E--T--S---JETSJETSJETS :)

So what you're saying is that there are 2000 "'OVER-SENSITIVE" babies here. Got it.

Archived