where ya goin this summer?

joewilly

anyone takin any cool vacations this summer? We're headin for the ne startin in boston in late august.

Just what we Bostonians want, another stinkin' summer tourist. Bad enough the invasion of college brats from around the world.....;)

Went to Florida in May. My summer schedule is far too busy to be travelling. I have 3 weddings (and therfore three bachelor parties), multiple concerts (including Meatloaf, Dropkick Murphys, and Velvet Revolver), and just a whole bunch of other stuff going on. Won't be straying too far from home this summer.

Went to Florida in May. My summer schedule is far too busy to be travelling. I have 3 weddings (and therfore three bachelor parties), multiple concerts (including Meatloaf, Dropkick Murphys, and Velvet Revolver), and just a whole bunch of other stuff going on. Won't be straying too far from home this summer.

I love the drop kick Murphy's. That should be fun!

We went to the Outer Banks the 1st week in June. Man I need another vacation already! Once little league baseball ends I am taking another week. Probably just day trips. But it is good to be off regardless!

I'm doing a mini baseball tour. Doing baseball games at Yankee and Shea stadiums, and then away games at Philadelphia, Baltimore, and D.C.

Should be a good time.

Excellent.

That sounds like my kind of trip.

I'm gonna travel the Orgeon coast this year.

Durango, Colorado and then Sante Fe, New Mexico. Can't wait ! Before that we are going over the West coast of FL to play tourist for a long weekend.

2 weddings and an engagement party in July. Man this is the year of the wedding I tell ya. July is gonna be one big party !

Vegas in mid august. I will start a thread before I leave and shall return with pics and uploaded videos. If I win, there won't be much to see. however, should I lose..I always go to the evil scum of Vegas to turn my luck around. that should be interesting.

Durango, Colorado and then Sante Fe, New Mexico. Can't wait ! Before that we are going over the West coast of FL to play tourist for a long weekend.

2 weddings and an engagement party in July. Man this is the year of the wedding I tell ya. July is gonna be one big party !

durango's a cool town. cool train ride to silverton & ouray. very scenic. mesa verde nat'l park nearby with really cool indian ruins. you can see a village cut into the side of a mountain from one viewpoint

August 10th and 17th I will be at the Meadowlands to watch the Psuedo-Jets battle Atlanta and then the return of Fred Jetstone... uh Brooks Bollinger. And I cant wait to see the parking situation!!!

Other than that... Red Sox game tomorrow night, NASCAR Saturday and Sunday (Loudon NH), Red Sox mid july, and lots of trips to Hampton Beach NH.

I already took my vacation... 2 weeks at spring training in March.

August 10th and 17th I will be at the Meadowlands to watch the Psuedo-Jets battle Atlanta and then the return of Fred Jetstone... uh Brooks Bollinger. And I cant wait to see the parking situation!!!

Other than that... Red Sox game tomorrow night, NASCAR Saturday and Sunday (Loudon NH), Red Sox mid july, and lots of trips to Hampton Beach NH.

I already took my vacation... 2 weeks at spring training in March.

Have you been to Loudon before? I heard getting in and out of there is a nightmare. I have a few friends (from Lowell actually) that always make the trip to Loudon.

Have you been to Loudon before? I heard getting in and out of there is a nightmare. I have a few friends (from Lowell actually) that always make the trip to Loudon.

Yeah, Ive been to Loudon once before and it was a NIGHTMARE!! Luckily we had planned for it and just sat and waited... think we finally left around 8-9pm and were driving to Keene NH that night... long freakin day. There was no problem once you got onto rt 106, but getting out of the lots with no traffic control was a disaster. I do know some of the back roads up there, but they shut down most of these roads to race traffic.

This year I am going to try and park behind turn 3-4 and leave heading north and then backtracking on 93... This should cut down on sitting in traffic... and if it is bad, my boss lives about 3 miles down the road... I can always stay at his place!!! too bad its too far to walk for a fat guy like me....

Plus I've already planned for post-race tailgating and entertainment. Ive got to finalize my tailgating plan tomorrow. I am showing up between 6-7am so i have to plan for breakfast, lunch, race snack, and dinner plus snacks and beverages. I am sooo excited to be going.

Yeah, Ive been to Loudon once before and it was a NIGHTMARE!! Luckily we had planned for it and just sat and waited... think we finally left around 8-9pm and were driving to Keene NH that night... long freakin day. There was no problem once you got onto rt 106, but getting out of the lots with no traffic control was a disaster. I do know some of the back roads up there, but they shut down most of these roads to race traffic.

This year I am going to try and park behind turn 3-4 and leave heading north and then backtracking on 93... This should cut down on sitting in traffic... and if it is bad, my boss lives about 3 miles down the road... I can always stay at his place!!! too bad its too far to walk for a fat guy like me....

Plus I've already planned for post-race tailgating and entertainment. Ive got to finalize my tailgating plan tomorrow. I am showing up between 6-7am so i have to plan for breakfast, lunch, race snack, and dinner plus snacks and beverages. I am sooo excited to be going.

Good Luck! Only in NH would they have a place that holds 100,000 people with a 2 lane road that gets you from Route 93 to the track.

Crazy....then to hell.

haha if little league baseball doesn't end soon I will be getting kicked out on the street. Come winter time I will be jealous of your stay in hell. It's cold in the Northeast.

:Nuts:

haha if little league baseball doesn't end soon I will be getting kicked out on the street. Come winter time I will be jealous of your stay in hell. It's cold in the Northeast.

:Nuts:

You have enough body fat to keep you warm just about anywhere!!

No vacation for me. Working through the summer and just trying to save up for road trips + Jets / Giants regular season game. Must say though, my favorite spot is Aruba, havn't been back in 3 years, miss it, hopefully will be back soon.

Archived