The Official JI Refugee Thread, Look, Klecko is here!!! Merged 2X

Alk

A big welcome to all you JI posters checking out this place. It appears that JI's uber-reliable server has crashed due to the high demand of the kid from brooklyn. Jump on in and start posting. The water is fine...except for the 10 ft. radius around Max which is alarmingly warm.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A big welcome to all you JI posters checking out this place. It appears that JI's uber-reliable server has crashed due to the high demand of the kid from brooklyn. Jump on in and start posting. The water is fine...except for the 10 ft. radius around Max which is alarmingly warm.

Is this ****The Official JI Refugee Thread**** ?

My VIP membership ran out yesterday. I didn't renew... maybe the JI server crash was my fault.

Oh, I've been around since this thing got started... I just don't post a bunch.

JetFanTransplant signed up when we first launched. He knows where all the bodies are buried so be kind to him! :cheers:

Hey how long has this JI Server been down? Another hurricane in some 3rd world country cause this one? lol.

JetFanTransplant signed up when we first launched. He knows where all the bodies are buried so be kind to him! :cheers:

Hey how long has this JI Server been down? Another hurricane in some 3rd world country cause this one? lol.

How should I know... its not like I tried to go there or anything...

(Like 2:00 is when I noticed... ) :shutit:

Chris Crocker posts here too...

Hey I post a lot of B.S. but this is actually true. I contacted Chris Crocker asking him to make a "LEAVE THE_SOOTHSAYER ALONE" video.

Sadly he didn't take me up on it. I was willing to pay and everything. With 4 million views of his video this week I think he is a little busy though.

I thought it would have been hysterical though. Oh well, can't blame me for trying!

Hey how long has this JI Server been down? Another hurricane in some 3rd world country cause this one? lol. o

LOL... whassagoodwordMax?

I haven't been able to get onto JI since early this morning. I thought it was me as I have been doing a Mozy backup all day...

Nothing missed... the good Jet Fans always have the latest info posted on both boards.

Hey I post a lot of B.S. but this is actually true. I contacted Chris Crocker asking him to make a "LEAVE THE_SOOTHSAYER ALONE" video.

Sadly he didn't take me up on it. I was willing to pay and everything. With 4 million views of his video this week I think he is a little busy though.

I thought it would have been hysterical though. Oh well, can't blame me for trying!

I just asked Chris Crocker (jetsrule128) to do a "leave chad alone" video... ironic... lol

LOL... whassagoodwordMax?

I haven't been able to get onto JI since early this morning. I thought it was me as I have been doing a Mozy backup all day...

Nothing missed... the good Jet Fans always have the latest info posted on both boards.

I go to thejetsblog to find out what is really going on anyhow! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived