The Official JI Refugee Thread, Look, Klecko is here!!! Merged 2X

Alk

LOL if you think your crap ruins my day.

you have recently told me that you dont say stuff like this.. so i was just pointing this out...

so a common joke about a fat women are ok? ummm.. yeah right... i dont want to get this locked... but that is bull crap...

unoriginal... lame... rude.. pick your adjetive.. if you dont like any of those ..i am sure i can come up with some others...

and by the way i am way chilled out... just like you have your opinion about posting inappropriate jokes about women who dont meet your ideal .... i have an opinion that i dont like it.

GG, is political correctness now going to rear it's ugly head in every thread? Sometimes you just have to bite your lip. joebaby made a joke so take it for what it's worth and don't try to read too much into it. It was a generic joke, not a personal insult so if you don't think it is funny, then ignore it. The board can't be scrubbed and sanitized to the point where it grinds to a halt. Just my opinion, don't get mad at me!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GG, is political correctness now going to rear it's ugly head in every thread? Sometimes you just have to bite your lip. joebaby made a joke so take it for what it's worth and don't try to read too much into it. It was a generic joke, not a personal insult so if you don't think it is funny, then ignore it. The board can't be scrubbed and sanitized to the point where it grinds to a halt. Just my opinion, don't get mad at me!

you guys dont get it.

i know it was not a personal insult. i have never met joebaby.

i would be pissed off if someone make a joke about blacks, jews, hispanics, etc...

i am not asking for it to be scrubbed. iam just saying that if he can make those jokes, i can all state my opinion.

i know, because i am a zoftig woman, i am more aware of jokes like this.

if you have to know.. i walked thru the bills parking lot with a bunch of guys yelling at me and asking me if there are weight watchers meetings in my part of new york.. and that i should lay off the fries... and believe it or not.. i just smiled and moved on..

i am not mad at you dna.. i just want you to understand.. even jokes that are not specific insults can be painful.

and again.. you guys make jokes.. i get to comment.

unless someone wants to ban me.

you guys dont get it.

i would be pissed off if someone make a joke about blacks, jews, hispanics, etc...

i am not asking for it to be scrubbed. iam just saying that if he can make those jokes, i can all state my opinion.

if you have to know.. i walked thru the bills parking lot with a bunch of guys yelling at me and asking me if there are weight watchers meetings in my part of new york.. and that i should lay off the fries... and believe it or not.. i just smiled and moved on..

i am not mad at you dna.. i just want you to understand.. even jokes that are not specific insults can be painful.

I wasn't the person in the lot who was being mean to you, and if I WERE in the lot sure as sh it I would have defended your honor by taking a few eyeballs home as game day souvineers, but I wasn't there. What's next, do we knock off the gay jokes, the lawyer jokes, I mean, everyone could get offended at things that are said by me, you or anyone here. It was clear that I wasn't making fun of anyone here, and if there were any little impreshionable fat 13 year old girls around i wouldn't have made a joke because they would be to young and tender to read that, but we are all adults here. But ok ok GG, I will lay off anything to do with that topic as you obviously are extremely sensitive to it, i get it.

you guys dont get it.

Point taken and it's unfortunate that some inbred a-holes made inappropriate comments, I'm sure that any Jets paraphenalia that you were wearing had a lot to do with it though. Please don't tell me that commenting on those glorious ta-ta's is off limits too! :)

I wasn't the person in the lot who was being mean to you, and if I WERE in the lot sure as sh it I would have defended your honor by taking a few eyeballs home as game day souvineers, but I wasn't there. What's next, do we knock off the gay jokes, the lawyer jokes, I mean, everyone could get offended at things that are said by me, you or anyone here. It was clear that I wasn't making fun of anyone here, and if there were any little impreshionable fat 13 year old girls around i wouldn't have made a joke because they would be to young and tender to read that, but we are all adults here. But ok ok GG, I will lay off anything to do with that topic as you obviously are extremely sensitive to it, i get it.

again joe.. you dont get it...

say whatever you want... but then dont get pissy when i disagree with you. just like you can say the jokes.. doesnt mean i cant disagree with you????

just like if i said something about guys who had small penis .. you would have every right to tell me that you didnt like that joke.. right?

and how come it is okay to say a generic fat girl joke.. but then you would have "defended my honor" if someone said it to me.. ? doesnt make sense.

Point taken and it's unfortunate that some inbred a-holes made inappropriate comments, I'm sure that any Jets paraphenalia that you were wearing had a lot to do with it though. Please don't tell me that commenting on those glorious ta-ta's is off limits too! :)

thanks dna ;) and yes i am my jets tee did nothelp the matter.. and i wasnt even going to say the specifics... because a ton of the fans in buffalo were very lovely..

and as i have said many times before.. i am flat as a board.. ;)

again joe.. you dont get it...

say whatever you want... but then dont get pissy when i disagree with you. just like you can say the jokes.. doesnt mean i cant disagree with you????

just like if i said something about guys who had small penis .. you would have every right to tell me that you didnt like that joke.. right?

and how come it is okay to say a generic fat girl joke.. but then you would have "defended my honor" if someone said it to me.. ? doesnt make sense.

Why in the world would i EVER get offended by a small penis joke you made because 1, you have never had the joebabyny "experience" and 2, if ou had we would both know you were not possibly serious, lol. BTW i think you have made numorous small penis jokes to me and in fact i never got offended by them. I mean, i think everyone here would assume you have no real knowledge of my endowment so I would be a dumb@ss to really care.

And it totally makes sense to stick up for a women who is being abused and heckled by a bunch of guys, truth be told i was born with a modicum of respect for women and ideas of chivalry. I was not making fun of you, this was not a thread you were even involved in.

If you can't see the difference between the generic joke aimed at nobody and some jerks who were pointing you out and saying hurtful things and you can't make sense of the line between the two then i don't know how to explain it.

But like i said before, i totally get that you are extremely sensative to this so i will not make any references anymore, i do get it, it is something that a poster here takes to heart very much, so it is what it is. no worries.

well.. how many JI people have we scared off! LOL

Are there any "zoftig" women on JI? If not then none i would imagine.

BTW, lol, i am not gonna talk of this subject any more going forward and i mean that, but that was a total softball and i figured if i used a word that you have a bunch of times it wouldn't be sooo bad, lol

I have to admit, i have a pretty decent vocabulary, i was force fed the NY Times from 5th grade on, but that is a new word for me.

So, gg. what's your opinion of JI? :)

lol bp.. you are a troublemaker ;)

it was the first jets board i was ever on.. and i met a ton of interesting people there.

i do believe i am a member in good standing over there, i read.. but i just dont post over there anymore.

is that what you want to know? :D

lol bp.. you are a troublemaker ;)

it was the first jets board i was ever on.. and i met a ton of interesting people there.

i do believe i am a member in good standing over there, i read.. but i just dont post over there anymore.

is that what you want to know? :D

Me? a troublemaker? :lol:

I was just trying to lighten the mood, that's all! :)

This thread is awesome! LOL!!!! Hey, I've read the NY times a couple of times myself. Yup, I'm wicked smaht. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Yeah do me a favor and stop reading the NY Times. I don't need anymore links from you. Thank you very much, lol.

Nice try, lol, we all know it isn't your fault you are geographically challenged when it comes to humor.

I know, I know.....you are so funny,witty, bright, compassionate and understanding. You're the Rennaissance Pimp! :)

JoeBaby if you record yourself crying -- LEAVE JOEBABY Alone, I will put it on the front page. It has to be good though, we only run quality here.

I just lost a cameraman, 2 of my girls have STDs. LEAVE JOE BABY ALONE.

:cheers:

JoeBaby if you record yourself crying -- LEAVE JOEBABY Alone, I will put it on the front page. It has to be good though, we only run quality here.

I just lost a cameraman, 2 of my girls have STDs. LEAVE JOE BABY ALONE.

:cheers:

I think i may need to do that max, lol

• 1 year later...

Archived