Found this over at that "other place"...thought it was amusing

He acts like I followed him around and picked on him. You didn't earn the name Scrappy Doo for nothing.

This post obviously shows he has great character and I made a mistake by banning him...oh wait....it shows the exact opposite.

PUPPY POWER!!!

He complained to you more than me? :lol:

You're just a bully smizzy, lol, thats all i have to say.

Let's be honest for a second....I'm not. I simply tried to moderate the kid and he made a problem out of everything. He was asked to stop cursing and attacking other posters. Did he? No. He got worse then went on to attack the mods. I public and in private and not just me.

Look...I only gave him a 30 day time-out toi let him cool off...this is what he is doing now in his spare time. Does he seem like well adjusted person looking to change his ways and get back to posting here? Or does he look like a jackass with a grudge?

Let's be honest for a second....I'm not. I simply tried to moderate the kid and he made a problem out of everything. He was asked to stop cursing and attacking other posters. Did he? No. He got worse then went on to attack the mods. I public and in private and not just me.

Look...I only gave him a 30 day time-out toi let him cool off...this is what he is doing now in his spare time. Does is seem like well adjusted person looking to change his ways and get back to posting here? Or does he look like a jackass with a grudge?

If I agree that he looks like a jackass, is that a personal attack? lol

Look...I only gave him a 30 day time-out toi let him cool off...this is what he is doing now in his spare time. Does is seem like well adjusted person looking to change his ways and get back to posting here? Or does he look like a jackass with a grudge?

You're right, the more you asked him to chill out the worse he got. he called out Sperm, you and myself. it's all our fault! :cry:

Look...I only gave him a 30 day time-out toi let him cool off...this is what he is doing now in his spare time. Does he seem like well adjusted person looking to change his ways and get back to posting here? Or does he look like a jackass with a grudge?

You dont have to explain why you did what you did. He was out of line and out of control. F him.

He was also a d1ck about trying to welsh out of the bet he lost.

it was a joke dildo herder!!!!

DWC was out of control. I hate when people get banned, I really do -- but when it happens here you can be sure that reasonable doubt was not an issue. People don't get banned easily here.

But what I think is funny is that the thread got deleted over there. The evil sheperd Max will try to steal more sheep, I mean posters, so we must delete all http://JetNation.com references.

:rl:

• Upvote 2

DWC was out of control. I hate when people get banned, I really do -- but when it happens here you can be sure that reasonable doubt was not an issue. People don't get banned easily here.

But what I think is funny is that the thread got deleted over there. The evil sheperd Max will try to steal more sheep, I mean posters, so we must delete all http://JetNation.com references.

:rl:

The ironic part is jetnation was getting bashed in that thread and they deleted it!

The ironic part is jetnation was getting bashed in that thread and they deleted it!

WTF?

Why would they bash this place, other than the homo mods, POTW obsession,

ghey rep points and too many chicks posing as football fans?

Seriously, what could they say that we dont already know?

WTF?

Why would they bash this place, other than the homo mods, POTW obsession,

ghey rep points and too many chicks posing as football fans?

Seriously, what could they say that we dont already know?

you are really crusin' for a brusin', jc!!!

:box:

he does have a point about the mods and random enforcement of the rules. Oh well, peace out.

You know what is strange about this ---

When people get warnings or infractions it is almost never done in public. Yet me always hear, Other people got away with worse. But they don't know what other people actually got away with.

Just find it odd.

When people get warnings or infractions it is almost never done in public. Yet me always hear, Other people got away with worse. But they don't know what other people actually got away with.

Just find it odd.

I guess people don't like talking crap from mods who do a million times worse themselves. I'm not willing to take it from someone who is doing it and more often than I. Like I saiod to Thor I am taking my bawl and going home. Good day sir!

I said good day!

I guess people don't like talking crap from mods who do a million times worse themselves. I'm not willing to take it from someone who is doing it and more often than I. Like I saiod to Thor I am taking my bawl and going home. Good day sir!

I said good day!

Us Brooklyn boys are infraction demons.

Just find it odd.

I find it odd that this place was founded on saying what you want. Now you can say what you want - but just watch who you say it to. That's why this place will never be much of anything to brag about.

I find it odd that this place was founded on saying what you want. Now you can say what you want - but just watch who you say it to. That's why this place will never be much of anything to brag about.

Hey RSJ --

It is a free internet and nobody is forcing you to post here or anyone for that matter. As far as your comments they don't really warrant a response but I will play --

There is a different between "joking" and telling an Iraq War Veteran to go blow himself up.

I'm just saying. We do the best we can. Are we always right, nah. But now that we are a top 15 football board in terms of total weekly posts it can be hard to moderate (oops, did I just brag about the site? My bad, lol).

Really man as long as people don't threaten others there are generally no problems. But with a few thousand visitors a day we do try to keep the World Wars to a minimum.

Hey RSJ --

It is a free internet and nobody is forcing you to post here or anyone for that matter. As far as your comments they don't really warrant a response but I will play --

There is a different between "joking" and telling an Iraq War Veteran to go blow himself up.

I'm just saying. We do the best we can. Are we always right, nah. But now that we are a top 15 football board in terms of total weekly posts it can be hard to moderate (oops, did I just brag about the site? My bad, lol).

Really man as long as people don't threaten others there are generally no problems. But with a few thousand visitors a day we do try to keep the World Wars to a minimum.

So a mod tells you to F off it is a joke.

But a poster tells a mod to f off and it warrants a warning.

Tx Trolls and it is out of line.

E Curb does and it is cool.

Got it.

I realize it is a free internet and that is why I don't post here all that much. Again, your welcome for my advice in advance.

So a mod tells you to F off it is a joke.

But a poster tells a mod to f off and it warrants a warning.

Tx Trolls and it is out of line.

E Curb does and it is cool.

Got it.

I realize it is a free internet and that is why I don't post here all that much. Again, your welcome for my advice in advance.

LOL. Just LOL.

Not sure if I mentioned it but LOL.

• Upvote 2

Just find it odd.

Eh to be honest, I agree with Arsis and DWC on that. I don't think it's the end of the world though, who cares. It's just a message board at the end of the day, and the bans are usually only 30 day bans. The trick is to time it for the offseason when these boards get boring anyway.

I think you are out of touch with this whole issue to be honest and I mean no offense in saying this.

None taken. But if you didn't want their to be any offense you would have probably PMed the info to me and discussed it in a constructive manner. You decided to trash a board that a lot of us have worked hard on by saying it is nothing to brag about. But hey, no offense was taken or was really intended (luckily we already established that).

I already said we aren't perfect. We don't make the correct decision all the time. What we do is what we think is in the best interest of the board. It's the internet so I would take it all for what it is worth.

Everyone isn't going to get along though. That much I know. No matter what we do.