Chiefs

BP

Hackett going to KC is punching 2 1-way tickets for Mr. Coles and Pennington out of NY. If Max's sources are right, let it happen....but not even KC would be that dumb to give up a top-5 pick for the two. But a 1st rder in 09 and a 2nd in 08..now that is something that would def not surprise me

And I wouldnt be surprised to see those 4 (Coles, Penny, Herm, and Hackett) win a SB for the Cheifs.

Its typical Jets luck, if those 4 guys ever end up on the same team again thats not the Jets, there's no way they dont win the Super Bowl.

Hackett going to KC is punching 2 1-way tickets for Mr. Coles and Pennington out of NY. If Max's sources are right, let it happen....but not even KC would be that dumb to give up a top-5 pick for the two. But a 1st rder in 09 and a 2nd in 08..now that is something that would def not surprise me

no way. I would be shocked if they gave that up.

If everyone is right about Chad just needing a good defense to succeed, KC does have that nowadays. I don't think he can win a Super Bowl, but that KC team has a lot of talent offensively and Chad really doesn't have to do much. Hand the ball off to LJ a whole lot, play action and throw a short pass to Tony Gonzalez or Dwayne Bowe or Coles, and let them all power to first downs and occasionally break something longer.

I don't think it's enough because the Pats and Colts among a few other teams have that type of thing too but better QBs.

If everyone is right about Chad just needing a good defense to succeed, KC does have that nowadays. I don't think he can win a Super Bowl, but that KC team has a lot of talent offensively and Chad really doesn't have to do much. Hand the ball off to LJ a whole lot, play action and throw a short pass to Tony Gonzalez or Dwayne Bowe or Coles, and let them all power to first downs and occasionally break something longer.

I don't think it's enough because the Pats and Colts among a few other teams have that type of thing too but better QBs.

Problem with that-Suriian and Law are collecting checks. As we saw even Sunday, you don't have to bother passing against them because the HC thinks the forward pass is evil. And while they're funding 401ks for old DBs, the OL has gone to hell. Sound familiar? Kyle Turley?

KC fans will welcome good buddy Paul Hackett with love and happy memories-

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177878

From Jets Wiki

The "Throw You Under The Bus" art is an ancient one, that takes years to master. Herman Edwards is widely accepted as the one true master of this art. Edwards is able to walk into a room full of blameless people, create a disaster, and within the blink of an eye, has thrown everyone under the bus, and deflected all criticism.

His victims include Ted Cottrell, Paul Hackett, John Abraham, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Quincy Carter, Lamont Jordan, Santana Moss and Doug Brien.

Looks like you can add up Solari and the gang Panzer.:lol:

Wasn't Hackett the OC for the Chiefs during the Schottenheimer era ?

If I remember correctly he wasn't well liked either.

You want to watch a messageboard explode ? Go watch ChiefsPlanet erupt if Hackett is named the OC. :P

If anybody hates Hackette more than Jets fans its Chief's fans. They pretty much blame him for not winning a super bowl in the mid 90's. ****her Cunningham cant even stand him.

This is like an intentional slap to the face to Chiefs fans from Herm. The guy is a lunatic to even consider rehiring Hackette.

And I wouldnt be surprised to see those 4 (Coles, Penny, Herm, and Hackett) win a SB for the Cheifs.

Its typical Jets luck, if those 4 guys ever end up on the same team again thats not the Jets, there's no way they dont win the Super Bowl.

Put down the bong, you are becoming delirious

If anybody hates Hackette more than Jets fans its Chief's fans. They pretty much blame him for not winning a super bowl in the mid 90's. ****her Cunningham cant even stand him.

This is like an intentional slap to the face to Chiefs fans from Herm. The guy is a lunatic to even consider rehiring Hackette.

EDIT: Ah, I see, you can say Gunther, but you can't say ****her?

Yeah, okay, Those 4 on the chiefs next year win a total of 2 games.

Wasn't Hackett the OC for the Chiefs during the Schottenheimer era ?

If I remember correctly he wasn't well liked either.

You want to watch a messageboard explode ? Go watch ChiefsPlanet erupt if Hackett is named the OC. :P

Dude, in the 1997 AFC championship game between the Chiefs and the Broncos, the Chiefs had the ball at the 50 yard line with 2 minutes left and all their timeouts and were behind by 4 points I believe. AND THEY RAN OUT OF TIME BEFORE THEY COULD TAKE A SHOT AT THE END ZONE. Hackett----> :confused0058:

Archived