Jets-Pats score predictions

faba

Jets 28

patsies 7

with or without Cindy Lou

"the Pig is ripe for Slaughter"

you gotta love the Hambone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...with Cindy the Pats would have hung 35 on you.

Green Jets and Ham is the biggest d-bag on the internet. Put it this way, I'd rather have a beer with Madmike than that puke.

...with Cindy the Pats would have hung 35 on you.

Green Jets and Ham is the biggest d-bag on the internet. Put it this way, I'd rather have a beer with Madmike than that puke.

LMS

1) you do not drink beer

2) Never met hammer, but you cannot question his passion

3) jets were winning this game anyway, Getting pats early with cindy

not 100% played in Jets hands...we will nevah know!!!

have a great time..i mean that...stick to tequila though!!!

LMS

1) you do not drink beer

2) Never met hammer, but you cannot question his passion

3) jets were winning this game anyway, Getting pats early with cindy

not 100% played in Jets hands...we will nevah know!!!

have a great time..i mean that...stick to tequila though!!!

Cindy would have picked you all apart like he always does in the first meet-up of the year. It's the second one where the Jets may have won. Plus, it's not like Farve understands more than 30% of the playbook ...yet ;)

Passion? Is that what they call it? It's called being a blind stump, if you ask me.

True - not much of a beer drinker and Tequilla makes me crazy. I think I'll have a couple of those friuty Jack Daniels coolers and mostly water. I must keep my wits about me Sunday. I'll be catching a ration of poop ....and it's bad enough to think of what I'd retort with straight - imagine me talking smack drunk? LOL!

Cindy would have picked you all apart like he always does in the first meet-up of the year. It's the second one where the Jets may have won. Plus, it's not like Farve understands more than 30% of the playbook ...yet ;)

Passion? Is that what they call it? It's called being a blind stump, if you ask me.

True - not much of a beer drinker and Tequilla makes me crazy. I think I'll have a couple of those friuty Jack Daniels coolers and mostly water. I must keep my wits about me Sunday. I'll be catching a ration of poop ....and it's bad enough to think of what I'd retort with straight - imagine me talking smack drunk? LOL!

you are a good sport

don't be surprised by Jeto's left hook, she is quite the pistol!!!

take some pictures

That's mean, Assmop. Maybe you shoudl move to North Carolina. :P

Editing my posts[-X

Jeto is way too cool, like her spunk...she may rub off on you

No negative nancyism's this weekend

It will be a great day, i hope my golf tournament is over b4 4pm so i can watch live

My picks ... ;

New York Jets: 31

Favre: 225+ Yards / 3 TD's / Rating 95-110

Jones: 150+ Yards / 1 TD

Special Teams: 1 FG

New England Patriots: 16

Cassel: 150+ Yards, 1 TD / 2 Int / Rating 66-85

Special Teams: 2 FG's

- Yes, Yes I'm being very optimistic haha, but its not fun not "laying it out there" ... vis-a-vis No. 4 ... !!!

F#ck all this no Brady talk. I predict that Belichick already has a gameplan that is going to make Favre look like a mediocre qb like he has in the past.

Patriots 24

Jets 14

Sorry Jets fans but gotta side with Alk on this one. BB has a way of making the opposing QB look bad. Real bad. I know this first hand (well Ben knows it ;)). If the Jets win, it will be a low scoring nip tuck game IMO.

Pats - 13

Jets - 12

Hoping for Jets 142 and Pats 0 tho. :)

The most important match-ups of the game:

Koppen vs. Jenkins.

Pats d-line versus the new, and improved, Jets o-line.

It's almost a 'gimme that Light and Kazcur will have a hard time with edge rushers. Minimum, Cassel gets sacks three times. I admit though, I know next to nothing about the Jets LB's.

Archived