The Official Brian Schottenheimer Dicussion Thread (Merged 4X)

Irish Jet

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a ****ing disgrace! 3 ****ing runs with Thomas Jones at the goaline? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!

We deserve to lose the game with **** like that being pulled!

**** off Schotty!!!

I agree 100%.

At the very least, you have to spread the offense out and make them respect the possibilty of a throw.

That and the missed FG. Jets should have 10 points on the board right now despite starting every drive on the 20.

i agree, is it the play calling ?? is it Brett playing safe=no INT ????

im really aggrevated right now..

I'd rather have the 30 TD 15 INT Favre than this Favre, which would result in something like 15 TD, maybe 6 INT or something.

These coaches need to stop listening to the media. Yeah he has the most INTs in history, but he also has the most TDs by a wide margin. Even Peyton Manning throws INTs. You can't play this scared.

Saying he should be fired is a bit knee jerk though. Let's see this game through, they've definitely got to start attacking after the half, or we are going to lose this game. Just like we almost lost the Miami game. Look at what the Cardinals are doing to that same team.

I'm annoyed, very annoyed.

We should be winning this game yet we're completely ****ing it up in the most simple phases of the game!

I know dude, I understand. It's just every time we don't gain more than 5 yards or give up a pass I see "we're done", "our season's over", "we're gonna lose this game", "(insert name here) needs to be cut/fired". It's ridiculous. I like you man, don't give yourself a heart attack.

What a ****ing disgrace! 3 ****ing runs with Thomas Jones at the goaline? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!

**** off Schotty!!!

Mangini is the responsible one! He approves the game plan and plays like you are complaining about! He is doing that crap more often and reminds me of DUH HERM!

**** off Schotty!!!

offense was just out of synce. no adjustsments. just frustating game that u can learn and grow from. actually this might be a good thing.

• 3 years later...

Archived