The Official Brian Schottenheimer Dicussion Thread (Merged 4X)

Irish Jet

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Rex, he respects the Ravens D and won't let them open it up with what they have on O-line, I can't really blame him the team is just not that good, RIGHT NOW, maybe when they get some chemistry on O they turn it around just hope it's not to late.

If you're throwing picks along the line of scrimmage, you might as well throw them 20 or 30 yards down the field instead. Then again, I'm not sure they have enough time to get that far downfield before sanchez gets sacked, lol.

I don't want to knock Baxter, because this is as tough as an assignment as a rookie center can get, but where is the o-line depth.

The only fix was to try Slausen at center and Vlad at guard.

Our o-line depth sucks!!!

I blame Tannenbaum.

To be fair, we had Turner locked up...Hard to predict you're starting and backup C's to both go down in TC/preseason.

Schotty is an idiot. Favre, Pennington, Sanchez, etc, etc...

Rex is an idiot for keeping Schotty.

If Schotty is here past this season, Rex loses all credibility with me, and nothing more than another good DC, and not a head coach.

This is disgusting!

Enough with blaming Shotty. Look at players on this team; especially on offense. Greene, Plax, Mason.....these guys are important but unfortunately not very good.

The Oline? Anyone not named Brick, Mangold or Moore are not very good at all. Too bad an NFL Oline consists of 5 guys.

When's the last time you saw Sanchez throw a ball over the top of a defense?

he shoulda been gone long ago

Regardless, do you really believe we'd have a better record with a different O-coordinator? If yes, I think your dillusional. I feel like most Jets fans are blind to the reality that our offensive players just arent as good as we all thought.

But hey, if blaming Shotty makes you feel better, go for it.

Regardless, do you really believe we'd have a better record with a different O-coordinator? If yes, I think your dillusional. I feel like most Jets fans are blind to the reality that our offensive players just arent as good as we all thought.

But hey, if blaming Shotty makes you feel better, go for it.

Oh we definitely would! Did you see this play calling tonight? haha Even the pick was a terrible call, still Sanchez's fault but a terrible call. Cant see why he thinks were good at running those pick plays either, I havent seen us successfully do one yet!

Before I'm willing to say Sanchez isnt as good as we thought I have to see him under a competent OC and not this ****in schmuck.

Oh we definitely would! Did you see this play calling tonight? haha Even the pick was a terrible call, still Sanchez's fault but a terrible call. Cant see why he thinks were good at running those pick plays either, I havent seen us successfully do one yet!

"Still Sanchez's fault but a terrible call".

Which one is it dude? Sanchez is the QB. The buck stops with him. He drops back, he reads the defense, he throws the $hitty pass. If it's not there, find another WR.

Enough with blaming Shotty. Look at players on this team; especially on offense. Greene, Plax, Mason.....these guys are important but unfortunately not very good.

The Oline? Anyone not named Brick, Mangold or Moore are not very good at all. Too bad an NFL Oline consists of 5 guys.

When's the last time you saw Sanchez throw a ball over the top of a defense?

Brandon Moore has been almost as bad as Hunter this year-he needs to be replaced-Matt Slauson has done a good job at LG-we need to get a whole new right side of the O-line

"Still Sanchez's fault but a terrible call".

Which one is it dude? Sanchez is the QB. The buck stops with him. He drops back, he reads the defense, he throws the $hitty pass. If it's not there, find another WR.

It can definitely be both their faults. Sanchez only has the options that are drawn up. He should not have thrown that pass but WTF is that route and clearly the Ravens knew what was coming.

Brandon Moore has been almost as bad as Hunter this year-he needs to be replaced-Matt Slauson has done a good job at LG-we need to get a whole new right side of the O-line

Agreed on all fronts. I dont want to hear the term "ground and pound" again until we have replacements for the right side. This team is in big trouble.

THIS. slausen has taken over the rights to the 3rd best lineman on the team. is it me or did brandon moore lose 50 pounds in the offseason?

Schotty is an idiot. Favre, Pennington, Sanchez, etc, etc...

Rex is an idiot for keeping Schotty.

If Schotty is here past this season, Rex loses all credibility with me, and nothing more than another good DC, and not a head coach.

This is disgusting!

like i said before. this is schottys last year with the jets.if the jets win it all(caugh-choke), he moves on to greener pastures.if the jets fail,rex throws him under a bus

So, every single time we lose, it's Schottenheimer's fault? This place is a ******* broken record.

He's a bad offensive coordinator and he's well overstayed his welcome, but come the **** on. Our offensive line was a turnstile. We would have gotten our asses kicked if ******* Don Coryell was our offensive coordinator.

Archived