Jets \ Bills - Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills. The server has been moved. VBookie has been fixed. New smilies have been added. The Jets are ready to go.

4RBeoPauVb0

Go Jets!!!

How many are watching? I'll be watching as the FOX game (Titans/Packers) blows.

I think Favre will throw 2 picks today.

Go Jets!

This one's on you max..

Seriously though, the action out of vegas is promising. Good chance of a close game today, and as ****ty as Favre has been, he's gotten it done on quite a few must have drives late...

I really feel like if Mangina leads a second half of the season turn around again this year, we have a real shot of making some noise. This team has teh talent

If we win this game and anyone else starts a Jets gameday thread except Max they should be given at least a 30 day ban or their post be deleted on the spot. :yes:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Darrelle Revis will be shutting down Lee Evans so good luck Trent Edwards finding a way to beat us, especially with Marshawn Lynch averaging just 3.7ypc and he will be going up against Kris Jenkins and the NFL's 4th best run defense. :yes:

Josh Reed (WR) Buffalo Bills

Updated 10/31/08 1:11 PM

Reed will miss Buffalo's game against the Jets Sunday with an ankle injury.

Impacts: Reed hurt his right ankle and Achilles' tendon in the loss at Miami this past weekend. He ranks second on the team with 26 catches and 288 yards. Roscoe Parrish and rookie James Hardy will likely share duties replacing Reed.

Aaron Schobel (DE) Buffalo Bills

Updated 10/31/08 12:33 PM

Schobel will miss Buffalo's game against the Jets Sunday with a foot injury.

that's pretty good news right there

If we win this game and anyone else starts a Jets gameday thread except Max they should be given at least a 30 day ban or their post be deleted on the spot. :yes:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Darrelle Revis will be shutting down Lee Evans so good luck Trent Edwards finding a way to beat us, especially with Marshawn Lynch averaging just 3.7ypc and he will be going up against Kris Jenkins and the NFL's 4th best run defense. :yes:

Well after this confident post I see Evans + Lynch combining for like 375 yards.:bag:

Archived