Pizza anyone ?

anskyruben

They have a contest, if you eat it between 5 total people in under 2 hours you get 1000 bucks. A few of my friends and I are thinking of trying it out. I can mow down pizza like nothing. I may die though like you said, but my wife can keep the money and trophy . LOL

Invite me..we'll win no doubt about it

Seems like a lot of $$$$ for what amounts to about 5 pies

98% of pizza out here sucks. But that would be an interesting thing to bring home

You can't get a good pizza outside of NY/NJ.

My two favorites were Marlboro Pizza in Marlboro, NJ and Joyce's in Lincroft. Didn't get better than that.

I can't stand the crap pizza that people accept as good elsewhere in this country.

They have a contest, if you eat it between 5 total people in under 2 hours you get 1000 bucks. A few of my friends and I are thinking of trying it out. I can mow down pizza like nothing. I may die though like you said, but my wife can keep the money and trophy . LOL

You should go to Pete and Elda's to practice. Eat a whole large pizza and you get a free T-Shirt.

http://www.peteandeldas.com/challenge.html

Hello my name is Joe and I'm a fat ass. and i would like to eat that pizza . I think we could assemble a Jet Nation team and take that pizza down.

BTW I could easily take 1/4th of that pizza, at least. Easily. :yes:

Joe, find 3 other people here in Sussex and we can take 'em with us. We will dominate it. We will finish it in less than one hour, screw two.

I say for $5000 me and 124 could polish that mofo off in 2 hours by ourselves.

I say for $5000 me and 124 could polish that mofo off in 2 hours by ourselves.

Then after that we will take on Joey Chesnut and Kobeyoshi in the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. We will place tied for 1st and will have to compete in a Potato Sack race to determine the winner. :banana2:

BTW I could easily take 1/4th of that pizza, at least. Easily. :yes:

Joe, find 3 other people here in Sussex and we can take 'em with us. We will dominate it. We will finish it in less than one hour, screw two.

i know some kids that can eat. we could definitly finish in an hour. we could even finish it faster if we get a bunch of high school wrestlers that havent eaten all season. theyll finish in like 20 minutes

If anybody is ever in Princeton, NJ, check out Conti's. Best pizza I ever had.

Best in NYC-

John's on Bleecker Street;

Totonno's in Coney Island

L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst(known for their Sicilian with more sauce that cheese; doesn't sound really good until you taste it)

Honorable mention-Pizza Suprema on 8th Avenue opposite MSG(also known more for Sicilian)

Best in NYC-

John's on Bleecker Street;

Totonno's in Coney Island

L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst(known for their Sicilian with more sauce that cheese; doesn't sound really good until you taste it)

Honorable mention-Pizza Suprema on 8th Avenue opposite MSG(also known more for Sicilian)

A really good place for Pizza is Da vinci's on 18th and 65th in Bensonhurst. I'm lucky to be living within walking sitance to both Da vinci's and L+B.

I can put away alot of pizza as well. Now that I think about it, I can put away alot of ANY type of food. :)

Archived