Jets - Seahawks: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coaching makes sure that with the quick snap everyone knows to be set and on the LOS.

I was referring to the incomplete to Clowney.

But on the play you are referring to I agree, it is the coach's responsibility to have everyone line up where they are supposed to be lined up.

Hey guys. I just need some clarification. If the Jets lose today, are they essentially on the outside looking in? Or can they get in with a win next week and a Patriots loss?

Very funny Samphin.

If the Jets lose today they can still get the AFC East with a win + NE loss or the Wild Card with a win + BAL loss.

Doesn't matter. 10-3 with 17+ minutes to go. The time is now. NE & BAL arn't losing to Buffalo & Jacksonville, not happening.

He's right isn't he?

3 ****ing points!! Favre is a fraud!

Of course he's right, and everyone here but madmike realizes that. The D already got us 2 turnovers, including one inside the 5. You can put the '85 bears out there, and if the defensive calls are this idiotic, even they wouldn't look great.

So Eric is in charge of Defensive playcalling? Wow....

This game still isn't over yet(far from it, infact), though we need to pound the rock and not get cute. Run the ball every single play, dont pass it. The o-line should have an advantage in the snow, just mix up the snap counts

can we all just be honest for a second? Face it this isn't really a very good team is it? I mean this squad if they somehow DO manage to make the playoffs aren't going anywhere.

There are 7 pro bowlers on this team, including a HOF QB a loaded offensive line, the leading rusher in the AFC, and the 3-4 NT that we all thought we needed..

This team has everything that Mangini could've asked for and more..

If they don't make the playoffs, its on him..

Of course he's right, and everyone here but madmike realizes that. The D already got us 2 turnovers, including one inside the 5. You can put the '85 bears out there, and if the defensive calls are this idiotic, even they wouldn't look great.

So Eric is in charge of Defensive playcalling? Wow....

This game still isn't over yet(far from it, infact), though we need to pound the rock and not get cute. Run the ball every single play, dont pass it. The o-line should have an advantage in the snow, just mix up the snap counts

Doesn't work like that..

We need to loosen this defense up.. Not one big play all day

I was referring to the incomplete to Clowney.

But on the play you are referring to I agree, it is the coach's responsibility to have everyone line up where they are supposed to be lined up.

That penalty was all Favre. The Head Coach doesn't call for the ball to be snapped.

Favre needed to ensure Coles was set.

Doesn't work like that..

We need to loosen this defense up.. Not one big play all day

Are you watching? They keep attempting the "big play" and Favre can't deliver it. If we keep letting him air it out for a big play, we'll see the same thing we have all year--INT's.

Archived