Unhappy with Ownership Pool

ZachEY

Ok, if you're unhappy with ownership, it's time to step up.

Put your money where you're mouth is, and lets get a collection going. Together, Jetnation.com might be able to pool the money to buy this team.

Much like the market, your role in the NYJ, plus your share of profits/PSL money will be divided in proportion to the percentage of your investment.

I'm not that pissed right now, but for the shot at ownership, I'll start the pot at:

$70,000.00 USD

We can make a change.

YES WE CAN!

*** Serious figures only, please.

Ok, if you're unhappy with ownership, it's time to step up.

Put your money where you're mouth is, and lets get a collection going. Together, Jetnation.com might be able to pool the money to buy this team.

Much like the market, your role in the NYJ, plus your share of profits/PSL money will be divided in proportion to the percentage of your investment.

I'm not that pissed right now, but for the shot at ownership, I'll start the pot at:

$70,000.00 USD

We can make a change.

YES WE CAN!

*** Serious figures only, please.

**** no.

If you don't like Woody running the team, imagine chadharmoflom, ecurb, madmike and aec running the show.

No ****ing way do I support this.

I'm in since Kleck's out. I can't be part owner of an enterprise with that rib eating fool

I'll match your 70k

Well, if you're in, I have to out bid you.

If you owned the Jets, we would have fired Mangini, planning to hire Cowher without having talked with him first and th......

Put me down for $100,000!!!!

He could probably sell that baby for like 30K to a white family who doesn't want an Asian child.

The economy is down, but I'm sure I can get a lot more than $30k for a white baby on the black market. ;)

Let me ask my wife ....

Why don't we do the exact opposite and boycott the Jets. Thats easier for me to say because I live in Florida, but the way I see it, the only thing this guy (woody) see is Green. And by Green I mean money, not the jets. If he has a difficult time selling regular tickets, along with season tickets, and he doenst get a monday night game next year, and he has no #4's to sell, hes going to feel it more that us bitching about him in blogs and forums and such. This may seem far fetched, but why not. Stay home, watch the game on your new LCD TV, dont buy your kids a jersey ( who would you buy anyways, I have 4 jerseys and none of the players are with us anymore). This would also force the league to intervene and help us like the NBA helped the Knicks draft Ewing.

WE need to do something, is all im saying.

Archived