Ravens vs Dolphins Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok guys... so who wants to take some bets: What excuses are we going to hear to defend Chad for his bed-****ting today?

We all know they're coming and they are going to have to get REALLY creative this time.

Herpes flair up?

Ok guys... so who wants to take some bets: What excuses are we going to hear to defend Chad for his bed-****ting today?

We all know they're coming and they are going to have to get REALLY creative this time.

We were expecting the temperature to be around 30F. The 85F and clear skies screwed up Pennington's rhythm.

Again, as we saw for 8 years, Pennington cannot play from behind against a good defense. He's still running the playclock down to nothing, and they need 3 scores to win.NIce play, but that ball wnet 3 yards in the air.And inside the 20, Pennington allows defenses to pack it in even more than hsi weak arm allows.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashingjet

Jay Fiedler in his prime > Chad Pennington today.

Quote:

I don't care where Pennington goes, just as long as he doesn't come to Miami. Keep his Dink and Dunk crap outta here.

I bet that clown is wishing this now more then ever, and Aqua boy is already changing Chads in his signature. :bwahaharoll:

Quote:

Jay Fiedler in his prime > Chad Pennington today.

Quote:

I don't care where Pennington goes, just as long as he doesn't come to Miami. Keep his Dink and Dunk crap outta here.

I bet that clown is wishing this now more the ever, and Aqua boy is already changing Chads in his signature. :bwahaharoll:

penny.jpg

Archived