No BS, I really think Dolphins finish last in AFC-E next year

SouthernJet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tougher schyedule, it all broke thier way this year..

Just think they finish in a close battle for bottom with Bills..

Jets 2nd/Pats probably 1st.

We have a shot for 1st if we get Ryan and he rides Scott or new OC with a whip..

Dolphags:bag: do not have much talent and they can not do it with mirrors 2 years in a row. Sparano did an excellent job his first year and he should won coach of the year for the job he did with such little talent

In this world before a draft and free agency how can you even try to predict how the teams will end up- you do not even know who will be on the roster or coaching for that matter. Dolphins will do worse because of a tougher schedule though!

Oh damn, here we go...just when we had a few days of those bandwagon fans not posting. When you post stuff like this, it's like feeding pigeons.

No $hit. We need less Phins fans around here.

Tougher schyedule, it all broke thier way this year..

Just think they finish in a close battle for bottom with Bills..

Jets 2nd/Pats probably 1st.

We have a shot for 1st if we get Ryan and he rides Scott or new OC with a whip..

True.

I would expect a fall back to 6-8 wins if they get lucky with players again.

Yeah, except he's like never done it two seasons in a row..

due to injury...if he's healthy the phish will beat the weaklings and lose to the tough teams. Like SJ said, their schedule will be much more difficult, we'll have to see how difficult though.

due to injury...if he's healthy the phish will beat the weaklings and lose to the tough teams. Like SJ said, their schedule will be much more difficult, we'll have to see how difficult though.

Not really any weakies on the schedule next year. The weakest team they face is the Bills or Us probably..

where is hardcore?? Did he take the bullet?

I'm not his mother, I don't know where he is. I would think the posters here would be happy that another Dolphin troll isn't posting here, I'm beginning to think some of you miss him.

One thing is for sure, wherever he is, he doesn't think Miami will finish last in the AFC East next year. XXX is smarter than that.

I'm not his mother, I don't know where he is. I would think the posters here would be happy that another Dolphin troll isn't posting here, I'm beginning to think some of you miss him.

One thing is for sure, wherever he is, he doesn't think Miami will finish last in the AFC East next year. XXX is smarter than that.

we know youre not his mother, we also know you sleep together...he is pretty smart, FOR NOT SHOWING HIS A@@ HERE after all the crap he talked, unlike you I might add..

In this world before a draft and free agency how can you even try to predict how the teams will end up- you do not even know who will be on the roster or coaching for that matter. Dolphins will do worse because of a tougher schedule though!

please..its me..

seriosuly, no kidding, but may we have some fun?

Or is that verboten? ;)

I'm really at a loss for words with this thread. The Miami Dolphins are returning for 2009 with a top notch coaching staff which will suffer no turnover. Next year we will have the same OC, DC, HC all of whom will continue to build on the strengths of the returning players. All of the returning players will have a 2nd year to improve on the accomplishments of 2008. Miami's front office did a superb job last year of bringing in quality players and I expect them to do the same thing this year. Miami is also $30,000,000.00 UNDER the salary cap, giving us lots of room to get quality free agents.

Meanwhile in Jersey, everybody is waiting around with their thumbs up their butts waiting to see what ol' man Favre will do and waiting to see who their coach will be. The front office has emptied the coffers leaving no extra cap room to sign free agents. The team right now has no direction, what kind of defense will they try to play? What kind of offense? What direction will they go in the draft? The Jets have numerous questions surrounding their team, yet they're predicted to finish 2nd in the division. :confused:

I'm really at a loss for words with this thread. The Miami Dolphins are returning for 2009 with a top notch coaching staff which will suffer no turnover. Next year we will have the same OC, DC, HC all of whom will continue to build on the strengths of the returning players. All of the returning players will have a 2nd year to improve on the accomplishments of 2008. Miami's front office did a superb job last year of bringing in quality players and I expect them to do the same thing this year. Miami is also $30,000,000.00 UNDER the salary cap, giving us lots of room to get quality free agents.

Meanwhile in Jersey, everybody is waiting around with their thumbs up their butts waiting to see what ol' man Favre will do and waiting to see who their coach will be. The front office has emptied the coffers leaving no extra cap room to sign free agents. The team right now has no direction, what kind of defense will they try to play? What kind of offense? What direction will they go in the draft? The Jets have numerous questions surrounding their team, yet they're predicted to finish 2nd in the division. :confused:

Yep, nice summary..

If Chad is hurt and if we get good play out of our QB I can see that happening.

Glad you brought this up, pray Chad doesn't get hurt, because the guy backing him up is going to be a really good QB with a strong arm, and the fact that he's been Penny's understudy only makes him a smarter QB.

Glad you brought this up, pray Chad doesn't get hurt, because the guy backing him up is going to be a really good QB with a strong arm, and the fact that he's been Penny's understudy only makes him a smarter QB.

YOU ARE SUCH A TYPICAL DOL-FAG FAN...last week Pennington was the greatest thing on earth and this week you are already spinning it by saying we should hope he doesn't get hurt cause "the guy backing him up is going to be a really good QB with a strong arm".....trying to cover both scenario's is like saying its either gonna rain today or it isn't...

YOU ARE SUCH A TYPICAL DOL-FAG FAN...last week Pennington was the greatest thing on earth and this week you are already spinning it by saying we should hope he doesn't get hurt cause "the guy backing him up is going to be a really good QB with a strong arm".....trying to cover both scenario's is like saying its either gonna rain today or it isn't...

I'm not spinning anything. Miami has 2 very capable QB's. Chad led us to 11 wins this year and has been tagged as the starter, and I'm fine with that. I was responding to the post that I quoted that said Chad will get hurt and then Miami will be screwed and end up last in the division. I think our backup QB is going to be a good QB and he does have a strong arm and if he has to step in for an injured Pennington, I think he will perform very well.

You and I both live in Florida, it could rain or it could not, that's basically what the weatherman is saying when he says "partly cloudy with a chance of showers".

I'm really at a loss for words with this thread. The New York Jets are returning for 2007 with a top notch coaching staff which will suffer no turnover. Next year we will have the same OC, DC, HC all of whom will continue to build on the strengths of the returning players. All of the returning players will have a 2nd year to improve on the accomplishments of 2006. New York's front office did a superb job last year of bringing in quality players and I expect them to do the same thing this year. New York is also ....... UNDER the salary cap, giving us lots of room to get quality free agents.

P.S. Chad is still our quarterback.

Fixed.

That worked out really well for Clemens. Chad is polluting Henne's mind with conservative nonsense and he'll be an over thinker in no time. Besides, Chad's going to struggle next year cause you'll be playing good teams. You simply can't accept how historically easy your schedule was this year.

I'm not spinning anything. Miami has 2 very capable QB's. Chad led us to 11 wins this year and has been tagged as the starter, and I'm fine with that. I was responding to the post that I quoted that said Chad will get hurt and then Miami will be screwed and end up last in the division. I think our backup QB is going to be a good QB and he does have a strong arm and if he has to step in for an injured Pennington, I think he will perform very well.

It really is uncanny. I've never encountered such a strong case of deja vu in my life.

Archived