I know why I like Rex Ryan

welcomebackcoles

Him being at the Daytona 500 just lowered him a notch for me.

Three days before the Combine, lets go watch cars drive around in a circle.

Awesome.

Exactly, he should have been catching Phanton of the Opera somewhere or playing beer pong with some high schoolers.

Exactly, he whould have been catching Phanton of the Opera somewhere or playing beer pong with some high schoolers.

Or he could be out exploring the corn fields.

****, anything but Nascar.

Great to know that our HC is a complete redneck.

Oh well, at least he'll run the ball.

Newsflash. NASCAR is the fast growing sport in the country. Yes it had it's roots in the South but it's bigger than that now. Hell I don't even watch it yet I still find myself defending it because some people are completely clueless about it.

Newsflash. NASCAR is the fast growing sport in the country. Yes it had it's roots in the South but it's bigger than that now. Hell I don't even watch it yet I still find myself defending it because some people are completely clueless about it.

Wow, There is something that Alk and I agree 100% on. I don't know if I should feel happy about this, or if I should go off myself for agreeing with yet another Pats fan.

Anyway,

I don't care for watching Nascar too much on TV, but catching a race in person is awesome. There's something about a bunch of suped up cars racing at 200 mph that makes one want to grunt, grab his crouch, pass wind, belch after shotgunning a beer, and rip the friggan crap out of a t-bone...to sum it up, you can't possibly claim to have fully taken advantage of being a man, until you go to a nascar event.:box:

Wow, There is something that Alk and I agree 100% on. I don't know if I should feel happy about this, or if I should go off myself for agreeing with yet another Pats fan.

Anyway,

I don't care for watching Nascar too much on TV, but catching a race in person is awesome. There's something about a bunch of suped up cars racing at 200 mph that makes one want to grunt, grab his crouch, pass wind, belch after shotgunning a beer, and rip the friggan crap out of a t-bone...to sum it up, you can't possibly claim to have fully taken advantage of being a man, until you go to a nascar event.:box:

nascar is boring.......now drag racing is a whole different story.

Anyway,

True, I don't keep up with NASCAR but going to an event is awesome. Tailgating is spectacular. You can listen in on the drivers and pit crews talking. You can spot when the crashes will happen. Great time all around.

Him being at the Daytona 500 just lowered him a notch for me.

Three days before the Combine, lets go watch cars drive around in a circle.

Awesome.

HOLY S*** I was gonna say that EXACT thing! and look who posted it before me? LOL WOW, see, strange things happen, 124. I actually agree with you, 100%.

*maybe it was a publicity stunt to sell PSL's, we might see him popping up everywhere like the Jon 3:14 guy.

Fastest Growing Sport = Nascar?

Did MMA die?

+1 Nascar used to be fast rising, but their greed and losing of sponsors will ruin them. As for mma...I am with you.

As for Rex, good to see him getting out and about, hopefully he is burning the midnight oil reading up on prospects and free agents. It is easy to be a great quote and likable guy, not so easy when your team is not prepared or mismanaged

There are virtually no Southern drivers anymore.

NASCAR has become a Yank sport and that's a big reason why I don't give a **** anymore.

Wow, NASCAR hasn't really made it to the big city just yet. lol There's just something about a bunch of rednecks turning left at 200 miles an hour that I fail to see the excitement in. lol At least with Bull Riding I can root for the bulls!!!! (don't worry, when the Spaniards and Mexicans do the bull fighting I still root for the bull... lol)

HOLY S*** I was gonna say that EXACT thing! and look who posted it before me? LOL WOW, see, strange things happen, 124. I actually agree with you, 100%.

*maybe it was a publicity stunt to sell PSL's, we might see him popping up everywhere like the Jon 3:14 guy.

The Penguin buring the midnight oil thought Vernon Gholston was more than a workout warrior.

Herman Edwards working out players himself was influential in taking Bryan Thomas over Ed Reed.

I have an open mind, even if I don't get NASCAR. Ryan was going to do something with his afternoon. At a loss why this is a big deal either way. Are we going to analyze(as in "anal") what beer he drinks next?

Ignorant...you forgot ignorant.

Ignorance or preference??? Ignorant implies that he doesn't know what NASCAR is. Everybody knows what it is! lol How hard can it be? 200 miles an hour turning left on an oval track with Jimmy, Budd, Dale and a whole assortment of hill billy names. Hahaha! No thanks, we'll pass. If I were into auto racing I'd go with Formula One on an odly shaped track that actually requires some learning and skill. Peace!

How can anyone watch a bunch of cars drive around in a circle for hours on end. That sort of boredom would drive me insane.

Even though you're obsessed with defending the most vicious of dogs, I love it when you post smart things like this. =D>

How can anyone watch a bunch of cars drive around in a circle for hours on end. That sort of boredom would drive me insane.

If you break down any sport into its basic elements it will sound retarded and boring.

Football - how can anyone watch a bunch of guys run in to each other and fall down.

Basketball - how can anyone watch a bunch of guys trying to throw a ball through a circle.

Etc.

Ignorance or preference??? Ignorant implies that he doesn't know what NASCAR is. Everybody knows what it is! lol How hard can it be? 200 miles an hour turning left on an oval track with Jimmy, Budd, Dale and a whole assortment of hill billy names. Hahaha! No thanks, we'll pass. If I were into auto racing I'd go with Formula One on an odly shaped track that actually requires some learning and skill. Peace!

No I mean ignorance. If we want to oversimplify I could make football sound downright ridiculous too. If it's as easy as you say then you clearly are the idiot because you should be in it earning millions. Just sayin'...

If you break down any sport into its basic elements it will sound retarded and boring.

Football - how can anyone watch a bunch of guys run in to each other and fall down.

Basketball - how can anyone watch a bunch of guys trying to throw a ball through a circle.

Etc.

DING DING DING DING!! We have a winner.

Football - how can anyone watch a bunch of fat guys run in to each other and fall down.

Etc.

fixed.

No I mean ignorance. If we want to oversimplify I could make football sound downright ridiculous too. If it's as easy as you say then you clearly are the idiot because you should be in it earning millions. Just sayin'...

Oohh tough guy... look, call me what you want but this it's just a matter of preference toto. I'll tell you how simple it is. I've tried to watch that garbage and I can't stand it. I don't see that opinion ever changing! We like what we like and we have our reasons. I'm just speaking for self and some of my like-minded brethren. If you're on the other side of my opinion (which you clearly are) than do you ma' brotha'. I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you. You've said your piece, we don't agree. Keep it moving. But there should always be space for another opinion and a little dialogue if need be, shouldn't there be? Otherwise what are we? Ignorant? Think about that when you're championing your NASCAR cause. Good luck! :)

Oohh tough guy... look, call me what you want but this it's just a matter of preference toto. I'll tell you how simple it is. I've tried to watch that garbage and I can't stand it. I don't see that opinion ever changing! We like what we like and we have our reasons. I'm just speaking for self and some of my like-minded brethren. If you're on the other side of my opinion (which you clearly are) than do you ma' brotha'. I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you. You've said your piece, we don't agree. Keep it moving. But there should always be space for another opinion and a little dialogue if need be, shouldn't there be? Otherwise what are we? Ignorant? Think about that when you're championing your NASCAR cause. Good luck! :)

I have no problem with anybody not liking NASCAR. Like I already said, I don't even watch it myself but on the same token I can understand why some people do enjoy it. What bugs me is when people try to stereotype and oversimplify stuff. Just say you don't like it and be done. No need to bash something that you only know one thing about.

Archived