1 member has voted

1. 1. who

• Mark Teixeira
    • KEvin Youkilis
    • Miguel Cabrera
    • Carlos Pena
    • Justin Morneau
    • anyone else

I can't stand Youkilis, but I voted for him. He's a great fielder and grinds out at bats.

Maybe by the end of the season I'll favor Teixiera, but he hasn't hit well so far. It's nice that the Yankees have a first baseman that can field the position well.

Bogus MVP though

Regardless, the fact that he's the only one on this list that has is reason alone to not make it "shocking".

I'd consider it "shocking" if Lyle Overbay was getting votes. But certainly not a guy who has won an MVP and is a perennial candidate for it every year.

Regardless, the fact that he's the only one on this list that has is reason alone to not make it "shocking".

I'd consider it "shocking" if Lyle Overbay was getting votes. But certainly not a guy who has won an MVP and is a perennial candidate for it every year.

I think he meant "shocking" by how 1 sided the voting is.

He is shocked because he thinks Migs, Youks and Tex are al better....

He is shocked because he thinks Migs, Youks and Tex are al better....

yeah

Miggy offensively blows the others out of the water; Tex is the best offensive-defensive combo (and best defensive player) and Youk is one gritty bastard

When you combine Offense and Defensive talent...It's Carlos Pena. Power hitter with the best defensive glove in the game @ 1st base.

Of course you have to be the only ****ing person who votes for Carlos Pena.

Take off your Rays glasses.

When you combine Offense and Defensive talent...It's Carlos Pena. Power hitter with the best defensive glove in the game @ 1st base.

It's bat**** crazy posts like these that make me glad you are back.

Archived