How old are you?

Maxman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what can i say, she had nice cans.

Kudos to your granny, BFF. Just want to say that I hate that expression for breasts. Until it was used on Howard years ago, I had never heard it. It makes no sense. Cans? Sweater kittens, fun bags, tatas, etc. I get, but cans?

Kudos to your granny, BFF. Just want to say that I hate that expression for breasts. Until it was used on Howard years ago, I had never heard it. It makes no sense. Cans? Sweater kittens, fun bags, tatas, etc. I get, but cans?

well... really they looked like flesh colored tube socks with sand in them....

Im 42, but that instrument of the devil known as the Wii fit told me I was 87. Right after it told me "get off me you fat ****". I hate that thing.

87??

Remember, tiny japanese people made it. I would know how small most Japanese guys are. I feel like a giant, and I'm 5'7

87??

Remember, tiny japanese people made it. I would know how small most Japanese guys are. I feel like a giant, and I'm 5'7

Yes Vic 87 was my wii age. It's not made by tiny Japenese people, it's made by tiny firebreathing demons in hell. At least thats what the box said.

Ill give you $55 to ban yourself and see what happends. Can you do it., can you undo it? Will gb have to bail you out again. I might have askes this before but it is something I have always been curious about.

Archived