Chad Pennington just threw a TD pass

ZachEY

thanks god that pos is gone..

His stats won't look half bad.. Lets go jets would be quoting them in fact 21/29 176 and 1 td 1 int

Early in the game they ran his stats across the bottom of the screen: 5/5, 23 yards. I lol'd.

Longest threads on finheaven today? Arguing about how much of the blame is Pennington.

:rl:

I'm so glad that loser and his fluffers are gone..

how about a linky-poo there Chan-I'm sure the board would love to see what they're saying tonight. I always loved listening to the post game/LR stuff on the Fins flagship radio station...it's almost like being at a wake after they lose.

At one point in the first half, I looked over at the Dolphins game and Pennington was 6-for-7 for 29 yards.

Meanwhile in the Jets game, Mark Sanchez had just thrown a frozen rope to Chansi Stuckey for a 30-yard touchdown.

I then shook my head and thanked the good lord for making me a Jets fan. :flex:

the best thing Brett Favre ever did for this franchise was ending the CP era

Longest threads on finheaven today? Arguing about how much of the blame is Pennington.

I'm so glad that loser and his fluffers are gone..

After Sanchez's first bad pass, one of the douchebags who was there watching the game with me turned to me and said "I bet you wish you guys still had Pennington."

My response? "You're an idiot".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will ALWAYS be grateful to Brett Favre for ridding us of the noodle.

After Sanchez's first bad pass, one of the douchebags who was there watching the game with me turned to me and said "I bet you wish you guys still had Pennington."

My response? "You're an idiot".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will ALWAYS be grateful to Brett Favre for ridding us of the noodle.

Funny BeeGee-we posted the same sentiment at almost the exact same time

how about a linky-poo there Chan-I'm sure the board would love to see what they're saying tonight. I always loved listening to the post game/LR stuff on the Fins flagship radio station...it's almost like being at a wake after they lose.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/penningtons-fault-not-the-o-line-256206.html

THis one is full of win

Honestly Pennington didn't look good today but who did on the offense? Pennington had led 2 solid drives that Fasano turns the ball over. We score on those 2 drives we win the game. Outside of Bess and Ricky the entire offense looked like they phoned it in. You can't put all of this on Pennington. He can only throw the ball. He can't make them hold onto it.

Oh? 2 good drives you say..

Put Pennington on a bad team and he cant win. He needs games to be close and his teammates to all play mistake free. Miami is a bad team that is outclassed on the schedule. They will probably go 4-12, Chad will be benched, and Chad will get a job elsewhere in 2010 and win CPOY. Its a never ending cycle.

Put Pennington on a bad team and he cant win. He needs games to be close and his teammates to all play mistake free. Miami is a bad team that is outclassed on the schedule. They will probably go 4-12, Chad will be benched, and Chad will get a job elsewhere in 2010 and win CPOY. Its a never ending cycle.

I'm goign to laugh when Favre wins CPOY this season..

And put Pennington on a good team and he can occasionally get out of the way enough in order to not stop them from winning... until the postseason that is.

Archived