New Here...

Mike Dee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Zaius, I had no idea Sooth paid you on a freelance basis for the graphics stuff. Not that you didn't deserve it, but that's pretty nice of him. And you did do a great job.

Which also makes it bewildering that you'd get permabanned for something so silly.

Could Hammer be an even worse mod than Klecko? Is that even possible??

Hey, they actually let me be a mod, which is more than I can say for some people I quoted in this post. :rolleyes:

Lounge = Hamper

However, you can also talk shenanigans over in the football area here too.

Got it.

By the way, you'll love this one from DWC after the announcement of KC starting. You still believe in that curse?

Just my luck. I'm actually going to the Jets-Bucs game this Sunday, been waiting for this game since like last year, and now Mark Sanchez wont be playing. Life of a Jets fan.

At the same time, I've been talking about the Jets coaching staff resting Mark Sanchez, along with his knee the whole week, thats because we really need Mark Sanchez 100% healthy during the last 3 games of the season vs the Falcons, @ the Colts and vs the Bengals.

I'm not saying that the Bucs game is a free win for the Jets, it may not even be easy, but if there were ever a week where the Jets could sit Mark Sanchez, give his knee an extra week of rest, this is the week against the 1-11 Bucs.

Kellen Clemens needs to protect the ball, our rushing attack needs to rush the rock a good 35+ times, our Defense needs to play aggressive, mistake free, stuff the run, pressure the rookie Freeman, and control the game type of Defense.

Strong run game, Tough Defense, Kellen Clemens protecting the ball, and this could be a good week for both Sanchez and the Jets.

Got it.

By the way, you'll love this one from DWC after the announcement of KC starting. You still believe in that curse?

I wonder if he'll wear his Dolphins jersey to the game. Also, wouldn't it be awesome if he was the halftime entertainment?

I think his girlfriend would make a good TE.

I wonder if he'll wear his Dolphins jersey to the game. Also, wouldn't it be awesome if he was the halftime entertainment?

I think his girlfriend would make a good TE.

Well, while I was on his Myspace, I noticed a shocking (:rolleyes:) revelation...

He doesn't have a wife/girlfriend/kid/etc...

Shocking...

I know...

They also let Hammer be mod. Just sayin'.

Dude, the problem is you have to go through ''the exclusive JN poster rehabilitation program'' first. and then you can become a moderator of the century. they dont offer that program over at JI? :(

8500+ posts wasted somewhere else.

Will I get banned here also for making fun of a troll who spams the board and posts pictures of himself with his gay Dolphin jersey his grandmother bought him by a power hungry psychopath mod from Staten Island?

That depends. How long did it take you to accumulate 8.500 posts? If the answer is under one year you are okay. 6 years not so much.

We are all about posting quantity here. :-P

Thanks for signing up.

Archived