Mark Sanchez Is Hitting This

The Gun Of Bavaria

Depending on how the body works out I'd hit the top girl...Probably even if the body sucks...it's not like I'm swimming in women right now...pretty sure I've touched worse...recently too.

Only thing is that black girls don't like giving head.

Was that racist?

Dumbest sh!t I've read all day. How can you generalize what an entire race of women won't do sexually?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never understood the fascination with anorexic blonds. She has the body of a 10 year old boy.

No thanks.

Give me some a*s and titty please!

THANK YOU MY JETS BROTHA!

The girl is short with Chicken legs and no Ass.

She must suck real well - It's the only explanation!

Im not saying I wouldn't hit it because I'm a pig but if your Mark how about something with some "STUFF"

Rosa-Acosta-King-Magazine-Cover.jpg

rosa-acosta-1.jpg

15b2a9e7876bbcbbb3920479d3ff7aeb.jpg

Model Rosa Acosta... now that is a full grown woman right there. She'd give you a heat attack!

Thats elite status!

And she's Hispanic - Papa Sanchez would love for Mark to bring her home as his new daughter in law... :rolleyes:

So.....do black women like giving head?

Im seriously not going to answer that ignorant question. Find a black chick and ask her yourself. :rolleyes:

Between this and the John Mayer debacle I've had my fill of ignorance for the day.

I thought BP sent me a PM saying you were Gay?

Not a big deal, but I swear that was what he said.

Maybe he meant just a happy guy

he's as queer as a 3 dollar bill

Most on here have long had mancrushes on JiF. Mine is non-sexual as opposed to CTM's and EY's.

yeah right. Even if true, we couldn't get in there anyway with you wedged so far up his *******

Im seriously not going to answer that ignorant question. Find a black chick and ask her yourself. :rolleyes:

Between this and the John Mayer debacle I've had my fill of ignorance for the day.

Relax, it was a joke that was meant to be in poor taste.

Not sure that makes it better, but it makes me feel like I made enough of an apology.

And she's Hispanic - Papa Sanchez would love for Mark to bring her home as his new daughter in law... :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, Mark and his family are more "American" than his last name indicates...he's like 3rd or 4th generation. I don't think "Papa" gives two ****s the kind of woman he brings home as long as his boy is happy.;)

Probably not. Pretty sure she got married to Snozberries from Super Troopers.

2519c-These-snozberries-taste-l.jpg

christina_hendricks.jpg

How on planet Earth did that dweeb pull that amazingly stacked 10?

She's one of the main reasons I watched Mad Men. Gorgeous pale skin with the body of a black chick. She's a whole lotta woman.

How on planet Earth did that dweeb pull that amazingly stacked whole lotta woman?

She's one of the main reasons I watched Mad Men. Gorgeous pale skin with the body of a black chick.

Thinks she likes giving head?

:rim:

I'm guessing some combination of money and sense of humor. She's got an awesome sense of humor, which I feel creepy saying considering I've never met the woman and have only a small chance of doing so in my lifetime.

Thinks she likes giving head?

:rim:

I'm guessing some combination of money and sense of humor. She's got an awesome sense of humor, which I feel creepy saying considering I've never met the woman and have only a small chance of doing so in my lifetime.

If I had a penis I'd get her pregnant on the first try LOL

It's true, dated two BG's and both no wanty oral, will take it from behind though;)

Maybe

1. They just weren't that into you.

2. There was nothing down there worth fellating.

3. You smelled like 3 day old sweaty nuts.

4. They just didnt feel like blowing you.

Maybe

I like where this conversation is going. :rl:

Maybe

Nope they both didnt like givin head, did everything else though

Archived